• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Do they still offer..

mom2mickeyfan

DIS Veteran
I asked this on the restaurant board but no one replied so thought I would give it a shot here.

Do they still sell the Doofensluper in Epcot? Or does anyone know the best place to get current info about this? Our DS wanted one badly last year but every spot was sold out when we were there last summer.

Thanks!

we got one in early March in Epcot...I think it was the cart at the American Pavilion. Tres cool! Hope you find them!:)

Thank you!! Didn't want to remind him about them unless there was a chance to find them.

Thanks again!! :goodvibes

I found this with a search. It is from Feb. 2013 but it might give you places to look.

At Fife and Drum Tavern at American Adventure try the frozen blue raspberry topped with passion fruit sorbet foam. At Promenade Refreshments, it’s frozen lemonade topped with passion fruit sorbet foam. And at Cool post in the Africa area, sip frozen strawberry topped with passion fruit foam.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter