• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Do they supply lifejackets for toddlers ?

Yes they have life jackets, but It will depend on how big your son is. When we were there my daughter was almost 1, and the jacket was too big for her but she is on the small side.

Well he's 10 1/2 months now, and hes the average size for his age, so maybe he'll just fit. ( fingers crossed :p )
Did you find that there was enough for your daughter to do there or did she become bored/restless ?
I've e mailed Dis. cove, to find out exactly what ds can do. I received an e mail back to say that he could do everything apart from the dolphin swim.
:jester: 106 to go :jester:

Crazyme
When you were there, did you find that there was enough to keep your ds happy ?
Did she really enjoy it there ?
I've e mailed Dis. cove to ask what exactly ds can do, and they e mailed back to say he can do everything but the dolphin swim.

:jester: 106 to go :jester:

My daughter had fun digging in the sand and plying by the waters edge and watching all the fish . She never got cranky at all. The same went for my youngest son. He was able to wade into the water and we had a blast floating around the lazy river (with a noodle) while my husband relaxed on a chair and kept an eye on my daughter. DC was one of the nicest days of our trip, relaxing and a nice change of pace from theme parks.

My daughter had fun digging in the sand and plying by the waters edge and watching all the fish . She never got cranky at all. The same went for my youngest son. He was able to wade into the water and we had a blast floating around the lazy river (with a noodle) while my husband relaxed on a chair and kept an eye on my daughter. DC was one of the nicest days of our trip, relaxing and a nice change of pace from theme parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter