Do you believe in ESP?

Disneyland1084

OH PLEASE SOMEBODY TELL ME!
I'm sure some of you do, and some Disers don't. And I also know that some of you lovely Disers will think I'm whacked. A couple months ago I had a dream that a 5 year old girl in my neighborhood died. I'm not sure how, but when I woke up I prayed to Jesus not to take her, and that she was too young. Nearly two weeks later her dad was driving while he had a blood sugar attack, passed out and rolled his car down a hill. It caught on fire, but he was able to get himself out. Aside from a few broken bones, he was ok. He had to run an errand and said he felt like going alone that day, so he left his kids at home with his wife (the mother). I didn't tell him my vision, but certainly thought about it when he told me about his accident. I immediately thought "What if it was my prayer that saved his daughter?" Ok, now I know what some of you Disers are thinking "Is Disneyland1084 cokoo?" If any of you have had similar visions, I'd like to hear about it.

I do believe in ESP!
I've never had any experiences with foreseeing the future though.
I think the closest I've come to anything with a sixth sense is seeing my Pop-Pop in a dream after he died. It was so weird. He was much younger, and only looking at me. He smiled and waved.

I'm sure some of you do, and some Disers don't. And I also know that some of you lovely Disers will think I'm whacked. A couple months ago I had a dream that a 5 year old girl in my neighborhood died. I'm not sure how, but when I woke up I prayed to Jesus not to take her, and that she was too young. Nearly two weeks later her dad was driving while he had a blood sugar attack, passed out and rolled his car down a hill. It caught on fire, but he was able to get himself out. Aside from a few broken bones, he was ok. He had to run an errand and said he felt like going alone that day, so he left his kids at home with his wife (the mother). I didn't tell him my vision, but certainly thought about it when he told me about his accident. I immediately thought "What if it was my prayer that saved his daughter?" Ok, now I know what some of you Disers are thinking "Is Disneyland1084 cokoo?" If any of you have had similar visions, I'd like to hear about it.

Do you believe in ESP?
No.

If you wait long enough, you can always find something that agrees with what you "dreamed."

I do believe in ESP!
I've never had any experiences with foreseeing the future though.
I think the closest I've come to anything with a sixth sense is seeing my Pop-Pop in a dream after he died. It was so weird. He was much younger, and only looking at me. He smiled and waved.

Wow, how special. My BIL died of cancer nearly three years ago. He went from being a heavy set man to a living skeleton. Two years ago I had a dream I was camping in a wooded area. From a distance I saw my BIL, who looked very happy and healthy, riding on an ATV. He smiled at me and waved. I believe that was him visiting me.

Yep. I have many times felt the need to do something or call at a particular time. Also, at one point I could find almost anything in a room, but I am way out of practice now.

Nope, pure hogwash. It's sheer coincidence that people's dreams sometimes match reality or they have a "premonition." With over 7 billion people on earth, it would virtually impossible for this NOT to occur to someone, somewhere, sometime.

I believe. My most vivid dream was about work. I dreamed that I was in an office talking to three managers at my work. I woke up thinking why the heck would I dream about managers that I had no dealings with. It was puzzling to me, so it was one I didn't forget. Two to three years later, I was in my office and the three managers were in there talking to each other and to me - they were standing the same way as in my dream.

The event was insignificant, so I have no idea why I dreamed about it, but I did.

Yes. I really always have. Too many things have happened for me not to believe in it. A significant event happened just today actually. I typically dream it and then it comes to fruition weeks, months, or even years later, but it DOES happen exactly as I dreamed it.

Very much so in fact I see one loose thread here that is going to get pulled (closed) very shortly.

Seriously, OP I do as I've had many premonitions while "wide awake." As a young women I'd be tidying up, baking too! my Dh would ask who's visiting? I'd answer my parents. He'd ask Oh.. did they call? (surprised because it would be long distance) I'd reply No.. Then, about an hr later they'd be at our door.

yes, Mine are in dreams. I dreamed of my hubby and daughter before I even was with my husband.

My mom does pop into my dreams once in awhile

Me again! It goes without saying I believe and No you're not crazy.

OP you asked for similar experiences.

While I was giving a friend's best friend a print I thought looked so like her baby girl (whom she was holding in her arms) I had this horrible overwhelming feeling this child was going to die young. Within two years following Chemo for a brain tumor she passed.

The night my father died I'd had a feeling so strong that he was going to die while I was working at my desk that morning, that a coworker asked me if I was ok! That night he suffered a fatal heart attack while at a fund raiser dinner/dance with my mother. On the way to the hospital after we received the call from my older brother my dh could see that I knew he was gone.
I was 29 years old.

I'd had so many ESP happenings that my best friend thought I should have gone (wherever people go) to have it developed. I on the other hand just wanted it to stop. This was years before some of the Documentary and Drama shows that give viewers a glimpse as to how ESP can help situations where there is need.

There was one time I had a dream that came true. I was in fifth grade, and it was completely pointless (had to do with a crossing guard being sick and who was the substitute that day). I've had deja vu a few times.

But no, I do not believe in ESP. I especially do not believe in psychics, seances, or ghosts.

Although I guess there is enough wiggle room that I have no intention of ever playing with a Ouija board ... you know, just in case.

I believe. My most vivid dream was about work. I dreamed that I was in an office talking to three managers at my work. I woke up thinking why the heck would I dream about managers that I had no dealings with. It was puzzling to me, so it was one I didn't forget. Two to three years later, I was in my office and the three managers were in there talking to each other and to me - they were standing the same way as in my dream.

The event was insignificant, so I have no idea why I dreamed about it, but I did.

I think that's deja vu. I used to have that happen a lot. It doesn't happen as much anymore to me. I read something somewhere that said deja vu moments are sign posts in life that tell us we are exaclt where we are supposed to be.

I believe in ESP. It's a fact. Some people are more sensitive than others. I just recently had a sleepless night a a feeling of dread hanging over me and sure enough the next day I found out one of my kids had done something he shouldn't have and is in trouble with police. I didn't know a thing about it but I must have sense trouble was brewing.

I've had dreams where I've seen a scene play out in exact detail and then lived it when it really happened but I think that's deja vu. I've often had feelings about people and places. I remember my Dad was a business owner and he took on a partner. I met his business partner and instantly didn't like him. I told my Dad not to trust him. He wouldn't listen. Not long after he found out this guy had embezzled so much money from him he had to close.

Not sure if I believe in full-out ESP, but...

For me, for the past 25-30 years or so, sometimes when I listen to the radio, in my mind I'll vividly "hear" the beginnings of another song, different than the one that is playing at that moment.

Guess what song always comes on next? ;)

I have had 2 major ESP/Dejavu episodes.

One in high school, and one after I got married.

The first one was a plain as day vision while I was attempting to go to sleep. You know, that time when you are not asleep, but not totally awake either.

The second one I was in the same phase, but more asleep than not.

First vision was of a classmate making a muscle and a person taking a photo of them for the yearbook. How random is that? Especially when the classmate (a guy) was not known for being Mr. Muscles.

Second vision was one I actually saw on tv a few days later. A school bus was going around a bend on a hill and tipped. I went numb when I saw that on tv. Apparently it was enough to make national news.

Now when I go to bed, I pray not to see things that I am unable to prevent (as per Sylvia Browne - you may call her a quack, but I truly believe in some of the stuff she had to say).

For me, for the past 25-30 years or so, sometimes when I listen to the radio, in my mind I'll vividly "hear" the beginnings of another song, different than the one that is playing at that moment.

That happens to me too!

I've understood with time delay when listening to/or near the radio when it's off if
there is a strong signal one may hear what is playing on the radio.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter