Do you cry at Disney World?

I cry every time I walk by the wasted spaces that are Captain Eo and Stitches Great Escape.

Last year my sons and I left my wife on main street at Magic Kingdom while we went to do a couple of rides. When we met up with her she had at least 6 bags of stuff from the shops. When she gave me the receipts I cried like a baby.:)

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: Makes my DH cry too! :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

For me it's the joyous tears of finally arriving at MK and taking the first few steps down Main Street.

Don't remember crying at WDW since it's been so long ago, but have a feeling I will be crying some on my upcoming trip! :)

I cry (or get weepy) when I get emotional and I am an emotional person.

When they do the MK park opening, and then when we walk out of MK on our last night.
And the worst for me was waiting for ME to take us to the airport.

My crying happens at the MK opening show. Every time. And during the finale of Wishes.

My teenaged son was appalled when I was balling my eyes out watching Toy Story 3. At the theatre. When Andy gives his toys away.

I'm crying now just thinking about all of this ;)

Yes I cry when I'm emotionally and physically exhausted and my poor legs cant take another step :rotfl: Just kidding ! I have teared up at Wishes , The Nemo show, and American Idol .

I cry waiting on the DME ride back to the airport. Reality sets in then and I realize we are going back home:sad::sad:

when we arrive? it depends on how jet lagged or tired i am.
when we leave? yes but only on DME when no one is looking because my husband will make fun of me since i'm not really the crying type.

Walking down Main Street for the first time each trip; but, especially the first trip. My daughter was 7. It was Thanksgiving week and the holiday decorations were up. She grabbed my arm and said, "Mom, you made my dream come true." Things got a bit blurry after that.

Watching my children enjoy the place gets me emotional at different times of the trip.

Then there's my favorite things at Disney, the night time stuff at MK, MSEP and Wishes.

Just over 2 weeks to go.

College age dd cries during Wishes...it increases the closer we get to the last night. We always have park hoppers because we need to end each with wishes.

Oh my gracious- I cry while planning and while there. Main St. especially. I start to bawl if I see a lost child. My DD has to assure me that everything will be OK. I'm tearing up now :worried:

Oh I cry. I cry when I first see the Welcome sign, when I first see the Castle, during the welcome show, during Wishes, when I leave MK, when I first enter Epcot, during Illuminations, when I leave Epcot, during Fantasmic, during Nemo the Musical, as I leave my resort and see the See you Real Soon sign... when I see little boys/girls getting excited and pulling on their parents hands... yes I am a crier.

There are many tear fighting moments for me at WDW. I hate to cry as I'm an ugly crier. Face gets red, red eyes etc. It's really obvious when I've been crying. So I blink blink, blow out a breath, look away...

But I get really emotional at Disney in a few situations that the tears fall and I cannot hold them all back.

When we go under the Welcome to WDW sign.
When I enter the MK, go under the train station and Main Street comes into view and I see the Castle.
On our last day we always do MK, and when we leave I look back at the castle and try not to bawl like a baby.
On the Magical Express back to the airport when they play the video and it does Mickey and gang singing "See ya real soon". I cried pretty good at that one on our Oct trip.

I always do and my friends/family always look at me like I am crazy. I cry when passing the "Welcome" signs. At Magic Kingdom- taking the ferry and seeing the castle in the horizon, walking down Main Street, Wishes, Celebrate the Magic, meeting Mickey. Hollywood Studios: at the finale of Fantasmic, Beauty and the Beast (I was in the third row last time bawling and Belle was looking straight at me). Animal Kingdom: Lion King show. Epcot: Illuminations.

This time there will be some new moments: eating at Cinderella's castle, meeting Anna and Elsa and the Festival of Fantasy parade.

I love looking at everything through a child's eyes!

What moments at Disney make you cry?

Asking if I cry at disney Is like asking is the pope catholic????the answer is always yes!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter