Do you "decorate" your gardens?

Barb

A DIS Original!
I have some pretty garden stones and rocks (resin) that I scatter around the front garden. I also have a cute rain gauge that I put out there. My focal point is a huge Disney garden/stepping stone that I bought at that garden shop just outside of Food Rocks in The Land Pavillion at EPCOT. Do you decorate your gardens? What do you use?

We have assorted rocks, welcome signs, a birdbath , toad abodes, gnomes, and a gazing ball. We seem to have more decorations than garden! :D

My DH has three gnomes playing cards on a mushroom table in the rose garden. In the front garden right now is an angel wind chime on a shephards hook. I need to find something else to add to this area. This is the butterfly/hummingbird area. The middle garden area has three frogs holding a gazing ball. The small back area has a Pooh birdbath with a Mickey windchime.

I have a pig, a toad abode, stepping stones my kids made, shells from the beach, interesting shaped rocks.

I have a garden fairy (small statuette) sitting on a rock among the plants (you have to look for her!). I have a copper bird bath in the center area of my main flower garden. Other than that... just some archway trellis and decorative corner trellises. I really would like to add some "decorations", but I am really picky and I keep waiting for the "just right" things to come along. Of course they never do. :rolleyes:

We have stepping stones as well as figurines, small signs, water gauges, bird bath, bird houses and bird feeders. We have two main garden areas that these items are in.

I have a few little statues and a frog crossing sign in mine...

I love garden decorations, although I do not have many.

I have a sundial, an old grinding stone, some bird feeders and houses.

I do have a few stone frogs, snails and turtles in the water garden area.

Oh yes the butterfly house. Never even seen a butterfly near it, although its a great hide-out for spiders and earwigs.

I think Buzz Lightyear is hanging around in Tuli's garden. LOL! :D

I am definately coming over Tuli to see your portal or is it port hole:)
I have angel fountains for the ponds, a sundial, a horse hitch but it's broken, someone got it with the lawn tractor. I had a huge copper antique lantern in the pergola but my sister freaked when she saw it outside in the garden so now I don't know what to do with it. I have a stone turtle that's really ugly but someone gave it to us years ago and I can't not have it out there. Always looking for more neat stuff.

:D Hee hee hee Blame my hubby. He named it! Actually, traditionally it is better known as a gazing ball. But, being Star Trek and Babylon5 fans, we like the term "Interdimensional Portal" (not port hole!:p ) much better. :D

Ewww, Mamu, don't you just hate earwigs?? There is no other bug that makes me shudder like earwigs. Ick!
On my list for this years garden, is a nice birdbath. I have a makeshift one that I put together, but I saw a really nice resin one that I want to pick up for this year. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter