Do you decorate your villa door?

elderfam

There is no such thing as too many Disney trips!
This is our first time at Aulani and wondered if people ever decorate their doors? Our kids love doing this on the cruise ship and I wasn't sure if anyone had any suggestions...

Thanks!

I don’t think you can? They are timber doors from memory - we’ve been at least 4 times and I’ve never seen any doors decorated on those visits.

Agree with Kyton...they are wooden doors and I have never seen any decorated.

In four Aulani stays I can't recall ever seeing a decorated door.

We have stayed there twice and never saw a decorated door. I would call the resort directly and ask.

No and please don't decorate yours, They are beautiful wooden doors, with carved art works on them

I don't understand the need people have to decorate public place. Do so inside your villa in a manner that doesn't cause damage but don't ruin it for others in public spaces in the corridors or balconies.

I agree with the commenter above. Various decorations can easily ruin carved wooden doors.

Reactions: rlk

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter