Do you ever nap in the parks?

Every trip. I have never seen the end of the Hall of Presidents. I am going to have to find a new place to nap. I am having a politics free vacation this trip and I already hear the President’s voice in my sleep.

I with ya, but ya gotta go to the Hall to see the Trump that looks like Hilary. lol

American Adventure has been known to do this to me in the past. I think it's the long walk at Epcot and the cool air conditioning. I did doze for a minute or two in one show this past trip but I can't remember what it was...

Carousel of Progress lulled me to sleep. That attraction was so boring, plus it kept breaking down. The tempo and tone of the narrator's voice was so slow and low that I inadvertently fell asleep. I didn't realize it until my husband and children started shaking me awake.

I hate sleeping in public, so no. But, I do have to admit to getting the nods in CoP.

American Adventure has been known to do this to me in the past. I think it's the long walk at Epcot and the cool air conditioning.

Try watching it halfway through drinking around the World Showcase! zzzz... (Those days are long behind me, though, for better or worse.)

I have never been able to nap in the parks, lol, but I am a person who cant just sleep anywhere... my mom once fell asleep during fantasmic, she was sleeping sitting up lol
I can fall asleep, pretty much, anywhere. I've been know, when I was younger, to sleep at the bowling alley. Yes, while people were bowling.

I took a nap on a bench in Japan at WS once. We had hibachi reservations and I just told my brother to wake me when he and his family got there.

We were with my mom a few years ago and went on a ride that she didn't want to go on. After the ride we tried calling her phone over and over and couldn't get her. It took my cousin and about an hour to find her. She had fallen asleep on a bench! We still laugh about it and thank goodness she doesn't make it an every trip activity!!

On NYE there were people napping all over the aquarium and later that same night I was sitting at a bench in the world showcase and a lady came up to me and told me I couldn't sit there because her young daughter had to sleep on the bench I was sitting on. I think on that day guests just didn't want to leave the parks and rest so they did so at the park. Clearly some of the guests became rude in their venture of a napping spot.
o_O:eek::confused::rotfl2:

Only by accident...once in the Hall of Presidents. I was exhausted and hot, so when I got in those comfy chairs in the air conditioning, I nodded off.

I used to enjoy my nap in Universe of Energy.

This was my all-time favorite Disney Nap. Sigh.

I'll nod out briefly during Carousel of Progress, Hall of Presidents, and sometimes (to my shame as I love this attraction), The American Adventure. It's just so dark and air-conditioned and I have a seat and there's not enough coffee in the world, sometimes.

Not intentionally but....I've been known to take a quick snooze in Muppets,:smickey: Philharmagic, and the old Norway movie...which I loved, but...ZZZzzzzz! Speaking of ZZZZzzzzzz....also It's a Bug's Life! :butterfly

During our trip a couple of weeks ago, we saw people laying down everywhere in Magic Kingdom. They were laying on walkways, floors of stores, by restrooms... Never saw this before, until this past trip.

I actually noticed this over this past weekend, and also particularly at MK! I was very surprised it was allowed to happen. I also noticed it some in World Showcase. I would NEVER think to lie down to nap anywhere in a park or hotel lobby - that is what my room is for! Unless it is a medical emergency that I need to lie down immediately, never. I have of course dozed off in a nice dark show or occasionally Spaceship Earth, but if I need a nap, I need to go back to my hotel room. Of course I don't know how long these people were allowed to lie all over the place to sleep since I just kept moving but I was totally shocked to see it happen at all.

I also don't necessarily agree with taking photos to post on social media and I would never do that to anyone myself but that's the risk you take when you decide to nap in public/on a Disney sidewalk/bench/store floor...I think a lot of us are so shocked by this behavior that it seems a bit logical to take a photo to be like "wow look what I saw can you believe this?!" more so than to actually make fun of the person. I was shocked, really, to see it happening.

I can fall asleep, pretty much, anywhere. I've been know, when I was younger, to sleep at the bowling alley. Yes, while people were bowling.

I usually fall asleep on most of these rides in the afternoon. On one of our trips, I fell asleep on Test Track. And at the end of the ramp, it was posted on the screens for PhotoPass.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter