• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Do you ever wish this was a seperate forum where we could chitchat?

Spinning

<font color=deeppink>Give me a chunk of something
Granted I float all of over the DIS and love it! But this is where I hang most and would love to be able to do more chit chatting! I wish the mods would have a scrap chat night! I know we talked about that before but I don't think it ever happened!

AWESOME PLAN! I love that idea! However, if we had that, I would NEVER get anything done! Oh well! That would be fun!

Yes we did discuss a chat sometime ago, someone was going to look into it-can't remember who though!
I think it is a great idea!
If we can't get one going here we could start a yahoo group to chat, it is very easy to use! If people want to go that route let me know and I will open up a chat group.
(Gabby)Grover in Winnipeg !!
:cool:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter