• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Do you get along with your Brothers and Sisters ?

My sister is my best friend. We live in the same city and see each other at least 3-4 times per week and talk on the phone almost every day. She's almost 11 years older than I am, so you wouldn't think we'd be close but we are. She was my go-to person when I had babies, such a great help and mentor for me. We are close to our brother, too, although he lives across the country from us. When we are all together, it's like we were never apart. My sister and I are close with our SIL, too. We've gone girls' weekends just the 3 of us. I am so thankful for having a great relationship with my siblings. When my kids fuss and argue, it saddens me to think they might not be as close when they're older as I am to my siblings.

I had one brother, 2.5 years younger, and we got along great. He died unexpectedly at 28, and up until then we were best of friends and talked just about every day. It took me awhile to realize that not everyone has sibling relationships like that, and I was very lucky even though our time was cut short.

DH has a brother and sister, and they get along reasonably well but don't talk or see each other all that often. It makes me sad because DS is an only child, and it would have been nice for him to have close relationships with his cousins.

I have two sisters and one brother.
My DH has two brothers and one sister.
We get along with all of them....and their spouses.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter