Do you get your fur babies Christmas presents?

That's the only Christmas present I purchase. I get with a rep at Chewy and we create a package for the animals at the shelter each year at Christmas. I get with the director to try to get things that are directly needed, but I do splurge on fun toys and things for them as well. I feel so lucky that I get to do something to make their lives a bit better and more enjoyable. They're not my fur babies directly but I feel like they are.

The dogs ADORE tearing their present open - somehow, they always know which ones to go for! Of course we re-wrap them a couple of times, much to their delight! And of course they get some turkey with trimmings for their Christmas lunch!

Yes! We have two cats who share a stocking (they each have a monogrammed tag that hangs from the stocking holder but only one stocking). This year in their stocking they have a toy and matching Christmas scarves (that they won't leave on but we will have fun trying). Wrapped under the tree is a dispenser that gives out cat treats.

Furthermore, my DD13 LOVES animals and really wants a dog, but we just don't have the time to give one proper attention... so our neighbors dogs (on each side) all got dog treats from us, which she delivered Sunday :)

Our dog doesn’t have a stocking but Santa leaves toys and treats on the mantle for him. I don’t wrap his presents because I’m afraid he’d start unwrapping ALL the gifts looking for his!

Not really, but my cat always gets anything she wants, so to her it doesn't make a difference what day it is!

Yup, I have a bunch of treats and new toys for them. Mostly things we would get for them anyway, but they have fun ripping the wrapping paper on Christmas.

Yes, I always get the grand furbaby something.
She is DS's cat.
We'll be welcoming a new grand canine furbaby to the family in February. He or she will also get birthday and Christmas presents,

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter