Do you "Google" random people?

Charade

<font color=royalblue>I'm the one on the LEFT side
Like people you see on Jeopardy (or other game shows) or the news reports?

I dont know anybody by the name of Random People. Why would I google em?

I Google celebs, people in the news, or historical people a lot. The IMDB is one of my favorite sites.

As far as random people that I meet in person, I cannot recall doing that recently.

I Google the people I see on shows like True Life and 16 and Pregnant.

I don't care at all about people like that or about celebrities, so no, I don't google them.

I've googled people featured on news reports. I never google anyone I meet or know though.

Um, no. Coworkers, yes. Just for kicks. I never find the actual person I'm looking for though.

No, I've never done that but I Googled myself before. I found out some of my facebook settings weren't very private so I was able to fix that

I've Googled myself. I'm the only person with my name, so everything was all about me.

I google my sister to see what newspaper articles she has written or news shows she has been on.

No, I don't. I don't google people on the Dis either or try to stalk them, which a great number of people seem to do, I just don't care that much.

I usually google my customers. That's how I sometimes find out I've sold an item to someone really interesting or famous! Kinda fun.......

is that random enough? LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter