Do you have a favorite dis-er?

dis-me

Mouseketeer
....especially those of you who, like me, don't post too much so maybe don't have friends, per se, here on the dis, but are regular readers.....?

Whose posts do you always enjoy to read?

One poster I always warm to is Lovemygoofy - I think she gives brilliant, compassionate advice and I'm always impressed how she never once complains about her life as an army-wife.

I am always so impressed with JenmominRI's posts. I think she's such a fighter and an inspiration.

Now someone please go next so I don't look like a strange stalker!

I'll go next! :)

Bengalbelle is my favorite Dis-er! She and I watch a lot of the same TV shows, and we started bantering a lot over on the monster t-shirt thread. We both had babies this past summer, and neither of us post as much as we used to, but we email, PM, and call each other.

She's a great person, and I had the pleasure of meeting her IRL at WDW last month! :goodvibes

SwedishMeatball always makes me laugh and proves with her great debates that blondes can be pretty intelligent.

monkeyboy is very entertaining.

And I just love Uncle Remus political insight:lmao: :rotfl2:

SwedishMeatball always makes me laugh and proves with her great debates that blondes can be pretty intelligent.

monkeyboy is very entertaining.

And I just love Uncle Remus political insight:lmao: :rotfl2:

Stop trying to ruin my reputation. :teeth: I look forward to slurry Saturday night Steve and the gems he will PUI.:lmao:

I have a few favorites, but I don't want to name names because I don't want to forget someone. I consistently enjoy the posts by my favorite Dis'ers and am happy that they are here to brighten my time on the Dis.

My favorite DIS'er is MosMom! She is absolutely hilarious and always has me rolling with laughter on the boards!! :)

Wisdom is what I love, so here are a few of my favorite insightful DIS'ers:

PoohandWendy
Aidensmom
DisneyDoll
Serena
Robinrs
JunieJay

OK, I''ll throw a few guys in there:

Webmaster Alex
Pop Daddy

....especially those of you who, like me, don't post too much so maybe don't have friends, per se, here on the dis, but are regular readers.....?

Whose posts do you always enjoy to read?

One poster I always warm to is Lovemygoofy - I think she gives brilliant, compassionate advice and I'm always impressed how she never once complains about her life as an army-wife.

I am always so impressed with JenmominRI's posts. I think she's such a fighter and an inspiration.

Now someone please go next so I don't look like a strange stalker!

JMinRI makes all of us RI'ers proud!

Hmm, there are quite a few people on here that I love reading posts from. :rotfl: .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter