Do you have a favorite teeshirt?

I have a favorite that I only wear when I'm in England. It says "All I ask is that you treat me no differently than you would treat the Queen."

Always get comments when I wear this one!

But my new Kiss Tshirt is quite nice too!

I have lots and lots of geographic souvenir teeshirts -- too many faves to list.

And then there is this one:

Let me go to the Funny Meme thread, buy a bunch of T-shirts, and I will have many favorite shirts. :love:

Do sweatshirts count? My favorite is the one I’m wearing in my signature photo. It was a gift 😍 I also have a couple t-shirts from the same person, so if I had to pick a favorite t-shirt it’d be the one with the lion.

Last edited:

Do sweatshirts count? My favorite is the one I’m wearing in my signature photo. It was a gift 😍 I also have a couple t-shirts from the same person, so if I had to pick a favorite t-shirt it’d be the one with the lion.
Awwww sloppy seconds are the best, yes? :love:

Yes - my T-shirt from Rainforest Cafe at DTD that I bought 20 years ago. I sleep in it, and I almost left it on the back of the bathroom door in our hotel room last weekend - thank goodness my DD found it during our final sweep of the room before we left.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter