Do you have a good Picture of your City Skyline?... Share if you like

SpaceMtnFan

My Misson if I choose to accept it... ( and I will
Hey Podcast. Are you proud of your hometown do you have any Pics of your big city Skyline that is your Fav? Here is your chance to show off your City Skyline. Here are my favs from my hometown of Columbus Ohio

Columbus_Ohio_col10_large.jpg

columbus.jpg

ColumbusOhio.jpg

DSCF0533-1.jpg
Here is a Pic of the James A Rhodes State Office Tower Columbus tallest Building at 41 stories tall ,629 feet ( The Tall Brown Building on the left is the Rhodes State Office Tower)

Thats all for now. feel free to comment:thumbsup2

This pic is my view out of my window, this was taken when I moved in a couple of months ago, so the Crane is now gone.

n739086378_1255642_666.jpg

Spinaker Tower (Right) and the "One Portmouth" (Left) is my city skyline. There are not really anymore building that tall.

Milwaukee's skyline looks like a hand flipping off the people driving on the freeway. :rolleyes:

011_milwaukee_skyline.jpg

The next closest city to Milwaukee is Chicago, which has one of my favorite skylines ever. :goodvibes

chicago_skyline.jpg

~Simon :)

WA side:
ajmvancouverskycloudssko4.jpg

OR side:
portland_or_local.jpg

The beautiful Columbia River that runs between the two:
columbia-river-gorge-49.4.jpg

City? Skyline? Not here! Here's my very own Main Street USA. This is like all of it! It's actually an old photo since the Dollar General moved out to the edge of town and one of the buildings actually fell down last summer. (see second photo) I have a brick as a souvenier. Not much happens around here!

delta.jpg

Picture026.jpg

My current hometown....(which by the way was the actual model for Main Street USA Disneyland)....Fort Collins, Colorado.

IMG0038.jpg

My REAL hometown, where my heart still is....Cleveland, Ohio. This is the view I had of it growing up in Lakewood.

cleskyfromwintonplace.jpg

My current hometown....(which by the way was the actual model for Main Street USA Disneyland)....Fort Collins, Colorado.

IMG0038.jpg

My REAL hometown, where my heart still is....Cleveland, Ohio. This is the view I had of it growing up in Lakewood.

cleskyfromwintonplace.jpg
Love the Cleveland skyline. was there in 2002 to see the Browns play the Kansas City Cheifs. The Browns Lost on a costly Penalty

Milwaukee's skyline looks like a hand flipping off the people driving on the freeway. :rolleyes:

011_milwaukee_skyline.jpg

The next closest city to Milwaukee is Chicago, which has one of my favorite skylines ever. :goodvibes

chicago_skyline.jpg

~Simon :)
I have been up in the Sears Tower back in 1982 seen a beautiful sunset Great shot

Here is a beautiful Art-deco type Building called the Leveque Tower. Witch was build in the 1920's now this building is lit up beautifly at night This building is 47 stories and 555 feet tall

LeVequeTower-1.jpg
the Leveque Tower up close

The Leveque Tower at Sunset

The Leveque Tower from the west side of downtown looking east The Brown Building next to the Leveque is the James A Rhodes State Office Tower which is the Citys tallest Building

chicago-skyline.jpg

(I didn't take that picture)

I may be a bit bias, but no other city can beat Chicago's skyline (Tokyo is a close second, however).

(I changed my photo again, it was too similar to one already posted)

chicago-skyline.jpg

(I didn't take that picture)

I may be a bit bias, but no other city can beat Chicago's skyline (Tokyo is a close second, however).

(I changed my photo again, it was too similar to one already posted)

Milwaukee, North, and Damen? great shot

These are some of my faves of Chicago
WellsBridgeTrainDeck-1.jpg

PICT0044.jpg

58430723DowntownSkyline-1.jpg

My brother took this of Downtown San Diego from across the bay on Coronado. It will always be home!

Melissa

My hometown, St. Paul, MN:
usmn6743.jpeg

and where I live now:
2450532049_5b6fa8cbf8.jpg

Here is a few Pics of the St Louis Skyline including the Arch I was in St Louis in 1997 and in 2005

the St Louis skyline seen from the arch including the Old and part of the New Busch Stadium

Gateway Arch looking west

The Gateway Arch looking northwest

My favorite Pic of the St Louis Skyline and the Arch

City? Skyline? Not here! Here's my very own Main Street USA. This is like all of it! It's actually an old photo since the Dollar General moved out to the edge of town and one of the buildings actually fell down last summer. (see second photo) I have a brick as a souvenier. Not much happens around here!

delta.jpg

Picture026.jpg
What happend to the Building ? glad no one got hurt or killed.

Boston..i took this picture from my cell phone at a T station a few weeks ago..it was soo cold that day, but sunny.

n34500934_32331872_634.jpg

and from the other side...not my pic either.

IMG_3772.JPG

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter