Do you have a Minecraft & Lego lover? Check this out!

I find it funny that it costs more than the game. But oh yes my son will love this thanks!

Awesome!! Thanks for posting this. Hopefully they'll get more in stock soon!!

OMG, I'm looking at your link thinking Xmas when DS runs up behind me..."what is that!!" I exit fast! He says what did you type in to get there? He is 6, I change the subject, Bedtime! Big sigh of relief, I think I am OK. I WILL be ordering those!

I discovered them about a month ago and everyone has been sold out. Have my fingers crossed that they get restocked before Christmas.

Last I checked out of stock till mid Oct.... im hoping I can catch for ds 10 .

It's already on my son's wish list. :) Very cool.

I got him a Minecraft periodic table tshirt for his birthday. He's going to love it!

I showed this to my dd and she was like "oh yeah, old news" :rotfl: so I asked her of my dses knew about them and she said yes. What?! They knew about them and haven't asked for them. I guess I just made a $70 mistake :rotfl:

I'm sure they will love them, but I thought I was going to get the most awesome mom award for finding them :sad1:

I hope everyone who has a kid with these on their lists can find them.

luvmy3 said:
I showed this to my dd and she was like "oh yeah, old news" :rotfl: so I asked her of my dses knew about them and she said yes. What?! They knew about them and haven't asked for them. I guess I just made a $70 mistake :rotfl:

I'm sure they will love them, but I thought I was going to get the most awesome mom award for finding them :sad1:

I hope everyone who has a kid with these on their lists can find them.

I'm sure they will like them. I didn't ask for plenty of things that I got, 95% of the time I was fine with it, especially if it was Lego. As long as they like Lego I wouldn't be too bothered about it.

Yay! Just placed an order for one to be given to my DS11 for Xmas. He just recently got interested in Minecraft over the Summer so this will be so cool.

Any other minecraft items out there? My ds 10 loves the game.

thinkgeek (or thinkgeek at amazon) has a few things.

I got my son the periodic table shirt, like I said, but they had other cool shirts, too. Let's see, I remember seeing foam pick axes, can't remember a lot else except for tshirts off the top of my head.

Jinx.com has the most Minecraft items I've seen. Lego had these sets in stock the other day. I grabbed one them for my son's 9th birthday. Looks like they're sold out again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter