Do you have a motto you live by??

1. Guilt is a useless emotion.
2. I am employable (this comes in handy while at a job you hate so I haven't used it in about 4 years.)

everybody's weird, but me.

but seriously, as a child of God: remember whose child you are, it has saved me from a lot of trouble during my life, just to save Him the embarrasment.

SherryNC said:
Eat. Spit. Be Happy.

:rotfl: That's what it says on my bag of sunflower seeds. :teeth:

Oh, if you didn't mention sun flower seeds I would have sworn this was a "Redneck Motto".

I like the motto... "Git R Done!!!" :p

from my dad(no longer with us)..when I was having a bad day he would say"PRINCESS,,the sun dont shine on the same dog's (insert doggy bottom part..only HE said it)every day"....i think that meant take the good with the bad,Either that or he was just odd,,,,either one is possible

My motto is something I was told by a sales leader many years ago:

You can do everything right, with the wrong attitude, and fail.
You can do everything wrong, with the right attitude, and succeed.

When God shuts a door he opens a window.

When my ds (now almost 21!) was 3 he was diagnosed with bone cancer. He had less than a 50% chance of survival, had to undergo a year of chemo and had his leg amputated. Well God shut that door but what a window he opened up. Not only did my son survive, he excelled. Academically he won many college scholarships, scored a 1470 on his SATs, etc., Played high school football. Most importantly he talks to other kids with bone cancer who are about to undergo or have recently had amputations. He is probably the best kid I know - and he isn't resentful at all - he never questions why me? Instead he says why not me?

It's too long to be a motto, I suppose, but this is what I strive for:

To laugh often and much;
to win the respect of intelligent people
and the affection of children,
to earn the appreciation of honest critics
and endure the betrayal of false friends;
to appreciate beauty,
to find the best in others,
to leave the world a bit better
whether by a healthy child,
a garden patch
or a redeemed social condition;
to know even one life has breathed
easier because you lived.
This is to have succeeded.

-Ralph Waldo Emerson

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter