• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Do you have a pic, of you next to anyone famous

I have one of me standing in front of Dick Clark. He was the emcee at a private party during a trade show that my dad's company sent him to as a representative.

Will Ferrell, The cast of Star Trek the Next Generation, Norman Reedus, Fred Armison, Bob Odenkirk, Penn and Teller, Troy Aikman, A whole bunch of bands- can't name them all, but the lead singer from Barenaked Ladies is friends with my husband and I have a nice pic with him.

I guess Will Ferrell is my favorite because he's giving me a hug in the pic.

Will Ferrell, The cast of Star Trek the Next Generation, Norman Reedus, Fred Armison, Bob Odenkirk, Penn and Teller, Troy Aikman, A whole bunch of bands- can't name them all but the lead singer from Barenaked Ladies is friends with my husband.

I guess Will Ferrell is my favorite because he's giving me a hug in the pic.

How did you gett all of them pics, can we see some baby back :p

I've never been anywhere to actually pose with a celebrity. We did spend quite a bit of time next to Harvey Korman (from the Carol Burnett Show) at Sea World when I was a kid. We didn't take any pictures because it would have been obvious we were doing so and felt very disrespectful of his privacy. Even as a kid, I knew it would be wrong to disturb his time with his family. I don't know how celebrities manage it now with cameras on every cell phone and lots of stealth videos and pictures possible.

I have met so many famous people. Dana Carvey would always come into the gas station I managed when he came to Tahoe.
My husband has a picture with Dennis Haybert, the guy from the Alstate commercials. We saw so many at the Golf celebrity tournament...Alfonso Riberio, Jack Wagner. We had a picture of Jay Leno we walked up to his car and dear husband did not save the picture.
The first time the cashier found out that Dana Carvey would come in she was running so excited...…LOL
We are also friends with Byrd and his wife from Judge Judy

That's who it be! He puts on such a high energy show! I have not seen him in concert since 2009, but he just turned 70 years old on August 23rd.
I think it was 04, and he sure had a baby face then. He breaks his guitars on purpose to sell. I hope he is working through his drinking problems. I talked to him for a few minutes and he signed the cd I purchased.

Pictures with a LOT of Hall of Fame baseball players, from back when my company was sponsoring Old Timers' baseball games in every MLB city, 1986-1990. For the games were here in Chicago, one was earlier in the season with the Cubs, and the other later in the season with the Sox. There was always a banquet dinner the night before the games and a banquet breakfast the morning of the games. And then a skybox for the game, as well as the regular game that followed the Old Timers' game. And time to be on the field for BP. There was a traveling all star old timer team that played the old timers from each team in their respective cities. My son, Vince, 9-13 years old at the time, and a Little League player, really did not appreciate how big this was each year and the magnitude of the payers. Now, however, as an adult, he really does look back and appreciate those days.

I'm not in the picture, but I have a photo that I took of Dustin Hoffman standing next to Adam Sandler. We ran into them on the sidewalk in LA one Sunday afternoon in 1998 after my sister's college graduation.

I also got stealth photos of John Stamos at Disneyland earlier this year. I don't like to bother celebrities for "selfies." I've seen a ton of celebrities at Disneyland but you have to be quick to get a stealth photo. They are always on the move.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter