• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Do you have a pic, of you next to anyone famous

The Righteous Brothers, Kelly Ripa, Larry Bird and several boxers Roberto Duran, Joe Frazier, Sugar Ray Leonard and others. I also have several pictures with friends Mills Lane( Boxing referee and TV judge) and the late Dean Chance(MLB pitcher and 1964 Cy Young award winner)

Last edited:
Depends on what you consider famous. LOL

I think the only picture I have, is with Peter and Michael DeLuise and some other guy from the show SeaQuest. It was taking at Fireworks Factory at DTD in 1995. Michael DeLuise was drunk and trying to pick me up.

I have 3, two of which I'm sure most people won't know. 1. Billy Porter who played Lola in Kinky Boots and won a Tony Award for his role. 2. Clay Aiken runner up on season 2 of American Idol. 3. Luca Mante who won season for of Master Chef.

I've seen other "famous people" at various events or even just walking down the street, but haven't asked for pics as most were in places I didn't want to invade on their personal time.

I have 3, two of which I'm sure most people won't know. 1. Billy Porter who played Lola in Kinky Boots and won a Tony Award for his role. 2. Clay Aiken runner up on season 2 of American Idol. 3. Luca Mante who won season for of Master Chef.

I've seen other "famous people" at various events or even just walking down the street, but haven't asked for pics as most were in places I didn't want to invade on their personal time.

Is that the same Luca that was on Top Chef?

Depends on what you consider famous. LOL

I think the only picture I have, is with Peter and Michael DeLuise and some other guy from the show SeaQuest. It was taking at Fireworks Factory at DTD in 1995. Michael DeLuise was drunk and trying to pick me up.

I loved SeaQuest when I was younger. Was the other guy young and blond?

Not really. I shy away from cameras although I take a lot of photos.

I guess once I was visiting someone's house and there was a photo of him with Pope John Paul II.

I have a photo with the members of Fall Out Boy, then a photo on a separate occasion with Patrick Stump, the lead singer.

Yes Rod Woodson NFL Hall of Fame, played with Pittsburgh, Ravens and Oakland, college at Purdue. Went to high school with him.

Pictures with a LOT of Hall of Fame baseball players, from back when my company was sponsoring Old Timers' baseball games in every MLB city, 1986-1990. For the games were here in Chicago, one was earlier in the season with the Cubs, and the other later in the season with the Sox. There was always a banquet dinner the night before the games and a banquet breakfast the morning of the games. And then a skybox for the game, as well as the regular game that followed the Old Timers' game. And time to be on the field for BP. There was a traveling all star old timer team that played the old timers from each team in their respective cities. My son, Vince, 9-13 years old at the time, and a Little League player, really did not appreciate how big this was each year and the magnitude of the payers. Now, however, as an adult, he really does look back and appreciate those days.
Billy Williams is my neighbor

Not me because I'm not big into having my picture taken, but my daughter has had her pic taken with, and knows many many UFC fighters.

This year I have had photos with Adam Levine, the band X, and Snoop Doog.
Have a great pic of a meet and greet with Rod Stewart 10 years ago.
Also:
James Taylor
Barack Obama
Hillary Clinton
Bill Clinton
Troy Garity
Bill Bellamy
Steve Earle
Justine Bateman
I run into a lot of other people, but I never ask for a photo. Only if it is a meet and greet or photo line.

I've told this story here before. I was at an Indy Car test. Not a real event but they did allow spectators. Very few people though.

We were walking by the Newman Haas tent and Paul was there by himself grazing from the buffet. I said hi and he said "Want some chips?" So we joined him for chips and salsa, he actually fed some to my girlfriend. I asked him if it was Newman's Own and he picked the jar of ChiChis. He said "I own the damn team and they don't buy my salsa!"

We got pictures with him. I have pics with many other drivers as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter