Do you have Males in your Midst like these?

NFLDERS

Stay Safe
Getting ready for our family reunion Sat. I found myself putting sunscreen on my face, in the back our van.

In the Van was DH, DS (38), DGS (6), Granted, I was in the back but, still a few times these men of mine, looked at me, talked about this and that.

It wasn't until my DDIL got into the Van, she looked at me, and asked:. "Did I want to rub, in the Suntan lotion on my face?" SHE realized, I was probably interrupted by something, and had forgotten! She was in the front passenger seat, didn't necessarily, need to look back into the Van.

Not the guys. If she had not mentioned it, who knows, what my face may have looked like, never mind what it looked like, right then! Argggg!!

What's up with that?

Getting ready for our family reunion Sat. I found myself putting sunscreen on my face, in the back our van.

In the Van was DH, DS (38), DGS (6), Granted, I was in the back but, still a few times these men of mine, looked at me, talked about this and that.

It wasn't until my DDIL got into the Van, she looked at me, and asked:. "Did I want to rub, in the Suntan lotion on my face?" SHE realized, I was probably interrupted by something, and had forgotten! She was in the front passenger seat, didn't necessarily, need to look back into the Van.

Not the guys. If she had not mentioned it, who knows, what my face may have looked like, never mind what it looked like, right then! Argggg!!

What's up with that?

Oh yeah...married to one of these. DH watched me walk into a really upscale dress shop hoping to find a cocktail dress for a Christmas party. I browsed and browsed through all the gorgeous dresses, all the while talking with the salesladies about the kind of dress I needed. Finally went into the dressing room to try on a few and that's when it happened. Looked in the mirror to see how the first dress looked on me: CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE MELTED AND SMEARED ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF MOUTH. :eek: Those sales ladies had to have been about to freak with a customer (oozing chocolate goo) handling all those dresses with delicate fabric and big price tags. They never said a word. Anyway, I wiped my face and left the shop, never to look back. DH started laughing and running when he saw me coming. :furious:

We use situations like that as payback for the times you criticized us for wearing something you didn't like :lmao:

Your not going to wear that are you!!!

Mine would tell me. They are clueless in other ways though. :)

Mine would tell me. He knows if he doesn't it is a free for all with his eyebrows and my tweezers!!!!!! :rolleyes1

Mine might tell me, if he actually were to notice...

But, you know, I think it is just inherent.... Men just do not always see the obvious.

Okay, this is only slightly off topic... But here is a joke that I just happened to catch on morning TV the other day, as I had not turned off my TV after catching up on the news and morning shows like I usually do...
(Paraphrasing here.....)

Okay, so this person had some terrible brain condition or disease and needed a brain transplant...

Everything moves forward as hoped, and they get called into the Hospital to the transplant unit. The doctor informs them that they have two brains available... One, a young woman, which would cost $10,000, and one was a middle aged man which would cost $100,000.

The doctor asked which one did the patient want.

The patient asked, "But, why is the one brain so much more expensive????"

"Well", said the doctor, "We all know that men's brains are hardly used!!!"

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Okay, BAD joke I know...
I just had to!!!

Oh, we notice.
1. Survival instinct.
2. Laugh factor.

With some of the woman I know, how long do you think you are going to live if you don't tell?

OP sorry the men in your life didn't say something, lucky for me my husband would have. Also since your grandson is still young, you and his mom can teach him to speak up.

DH let me walk from the back of Magic Kingdom to the front with a trail of TP hanging out of the top of my jeans. Thankfully a women came up and whispered in my ear about the TP. We then both turned around and gave DH the stink eye. He claims he didn't notice:rolleyes1 He has sinced passed away but I am sure when I join him there will be a stack of TP waiting for me.. He was that kinda guy:rotfl2:

DH let me walk from the back of Magic Kingdom to the front with a trail of TP hanging out of the top of my jeans. Thankfully a women came up and whispered in my ear about the TP. We then both turned around and gave DH the stink eye. He claims he didn't notice:rolleyes1 He has sinced passed away but I am sure when I join him there will be a stack of TP waiting for me.. He was that kinda guy:rotfl2:

Precious, God Bless. . .

Mine might tell me, if he actually were to notice...

But, you know, I think it is just inherent.... Men just do not always see the obvious.

Okay, this is only slightly off topic... But here is a joke that I just happened to catch on morning TV the other day, as I had not turned off my TV after catching up on the news and morning shows like I usually do...
(Paraphrasing here.....)

Okay, so this person had some terrible brain condition or disease and needed a brain transplant...

Everything moves forward as hoped, and they get called into the Hospital to the transplant unit. The doctor informs them that they have two brains available... One, a young woman, which would cost $10,000, and one was a middle aged man which would cost $100,000.

The doctor asked which one did the patient want.

The patient asked, "But, why is the one brain so much more expensive????"

"Well", said the doctor, "We all know that men's brains are hardly used!!!"

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Okay, BAD joke I know...
I just had to!!!

;) But, funny none the less!

I was about to protest and say we men are very observant then I realised that I spent an entire trip to Florida with one lens in my glasses... In my defence my eye was so bad I didn't notice the different levels of blurred vision! ;) it was my mother who noticed...

I also once forgot to tell my mother her dress was not zipped at the back before we left on a trip to a nearby town, luckily she realised on the way there. And yes, I got 'the look' :p I too have also witnessed women wandering round with TP sticking from their trousers with no one mustering the courage to point it out.

In the interests of fairness though I must point out my female relatives have often let me out of the house with a huge stain on my shirt or a ketchup stain on my face! :)

We went to a BBQ festival a couple weekends ago, and noticed a woman in line who had her blouse on inside out. Her DH apparently did not notice or did not care to tell her. I mentioned it to my DDs and asked them what they thought we should do. I asked them what they would want a stranger to do if they were the one with their shirt on inside out.

DD13 stepped up and tapped her on the shoulder to let her know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter