• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Do you have other licenses besides a driver's license (examples: boating, fishing, hunting, etc....)?

Do you have other licenses besides a driver's license (examples: boating, fishing, hunting, etc....)

• Yes

Votes: 22 73.3%
  • No

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Maybe

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Boating license (although I only do the small boats, unlike my dad the ocean freighter Captain. Cheers, dad)

I also have a real estate license

And like James Bond 007, I have a license to kill :cool2: Okay, I just wish I did

Drivers license
Pilots license-helicopter
CCL
Fishing license
PADI cert for SCUBA, but as someone said previously it's not really a license.
I think that's all..

I have an LTC (License to Carry) and a hunting license in addition to my drivers license.

Concealed carry. To have a gun in my car when I travel. Although I don’t need it anymore - my state did away with them.
You probable know this but..

Keep renewing it if you can - laws can always change.

Also if your state had reciprocity with another state you might need it.

Me? Just a driver's license. I am boring. My husband has a hunting license, fresh and salt water fishing licenses, a bow hunting license, a pistol permit, a boating pilot license thing and his CDL. He had a scuba license but let that go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter