Do you have to play Epic Mickey before playing Epic Mickey 2?

2gr8DisneyKids

DIS Veteran
Our DS is about to beat the new Skylanders Giants game that just came out and I now have a hole in Christmas ideas where the Giants used to be...

He was interested in Epic Mickey when it first came out, but we figured it would be too hard. He is now older and better at adventure games and were thinking it might make a fun gift.

Has anyone played both and know if it is better to play the original before playing the 2nd or if with the improvements to the game it is better to just get the 2nd.

Thanks!:santa:

Absolutely not. I finished the first one and while it was a fun experience, it was tedious at times. No voice overs and minimal cuts scenes. The sequel looks to improve on everything. The specs of the wii limited the original severely. I'll be picking up the sequel on Xbox 360. It's worth checking out as a disney fan but not necessary to play the new game.

Absolutely not. I finished the first one and while it was a fun experience, it was tedious at times. No voice overs and minimal cuts scenes. The sequel looks to improve on everything. The specs of the wii limited the original severely. I'll be picking up the sequel on Xbox 360. It's worth checking out as a disney fan but not necessary to play the new game.

Thanks! We will pick up the sequel for the Wii U...

Have fun playing the new game tomorrow!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter