Do you know what drink this is from the Meridan Bar on the Fantasy?

helloconnie

DIS Veteran
DVC Silver
We had cocktails at the Meridan Bar earlier this year. I asked the wait person for a fruity martini. What he brought me was so yummy but I can't remember the name of it. It had champagne in it. He said it use to be on the drink menu but now you need to ask for it and apparently only the Meridan on board the ship makes it. So its fruity, has champagne and maybe vodka and was served in a martini glass, although I believed he called it a cocktail and not a martini. I want to say "passion fruit" was in the name but not sure. Hopefully, someone out there knows what I am talking about and can tell me what its called and what is in it.

It sounds like it's maybe the Pomegranate Passion? From the menu on DCLblog, Pomegranate Passion Liqueur, Passion Fruit Sorbet, and Tattinger Champagne.

We made a drink in mixology. Don't remember the name of it (Pama something?), but it was St Germaine, Pama, cranberry juice, pineapple juice (shake that all together) and champagne.

My favorite! Pomegranate Passion -- they make them in Pink. Pama Pomegranate liqueur, passion fruit puree, and Taittinger.

There's also a Pomegranate Cosmo: Grey Goose vodka, Pomegranate, Patron Citronage tequila, lime juice, cranberry juice.

Thank you everyone! I knew someone on this board would know. Looks like I am some experimenting to do this weekend!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter