• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Do you like Butterbeer?

Neapolitan Ice Cream

DIS Veteran
As served in Universal? I think it's lovely, ESPECIALLY frosty on a baking hot summers day!

It is said that J. K. Rowling PERSONALLY authorised the specific blend of flavours and texture before signing off on what we have now, so what we taste is based on what the author envisioned herself! Cool, huh?

daefd33e2e46332723c56937cefbbf39.jpg

I don't care for it. It is very cloyingly sweet! Personally, I prefer the Pumpkin Juice, which granted is also very sweet, but it has a lighter consistency.

Last edited:
I don't hate, but I certainly am not a fan. I like sweet, but that is a little too sweet for me. Two sips and I'm done.

BUT how does it stack up against the big names? Coke? Pepsi? The variants, such as Coke Cero or Pepsi Max? I'm a huge fan of Coke Zero on ice with a slice of lemon... But as far as thirst goes, simple iced water cannot be beat!

DS was just recently saying he wanted some Butterbeer!

The ice cream version is my favorite.

see if you local store (or you can sometimes get online) 'flying cauldron non alcoholic butterscotch beer' (sold mostly around this time of year). look up the dream whip based butter beer recipe online-omit the extract flavoring and use this soda. it tastes pretty identical (i detest the stuff but have 1 big fans of it here).

see if you local store (or you can sometimes get online) 'flying cauldron non alcoholic butterscotch beer' (sold mostly around this time of year). look up the dream whip based butter beer recipe online-omit the extract flavoring and use this soda. it tastes pretty identical (i detest the stuff but have 1 big fans of it here).
Thanks!

I thought the regular and frozen were ok. Don’t really feel the need to order them again. I did really enough the hot butterbeer on a cool December night last year.

I haven’t tried any of the ice creams or other items. Plan on changing that on our upcoming trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter