Do you like Butterbeer?

LOVE frozen and hot butterbeer. Enjoyed regular in years past, but haven't had recently, ,since I can't resist getting frozen, and now hot! Last trip, got 2 frozen, 1 hot , and just dumped the 2 frozens in my insulated cup to enjoy later! after reading this thread, craving some......
My husband loves the butterbeer softserve in Florians.

If you're from New Orleans, it tastes remarkably similar to a Nectar snowball with condensed milk. (I love Nectar snowballs, but I don't like SCM on top.)

So, I thought frozen butterbeer was OK, but not something I'd regularly spend my money on.

I am not a fan, mainly because I do not like butterscotch yuck! But my 2 DDs LOVE butterbeer and they average 2 per day when at US, it's always a must have for them.

It was just okay at Universal but absolutely delicious at the Harry Potter store in NYC.

I’m one of those people that hates waste and usually finishes things even if I don’t like them - this still got thrown out. Way too sickly sweet. Had to try it once and that was enough.

see if you local store (or you can sometimes get online) 'flying cauldron non alcoholic butterscotch beer' (sold mostly around this time of year). look up the dream whip based butter beer recipe online-omit the extract flavoring and use this soda. it tastes pretty identical (i detest the stuff but have 1 big fans of it here).
Thanks for this info, I scored this Limited Edition Swinglid bottle at Cracker Barrell tonight. I'm so excited as this is the only way I'll be able to try it. Is it very similar?
eCqigctb.jpg

Last edited:
I'll take a frozen Butterbeer - thanks!

Then I'll spend the next moth on the Peloton trying to work off all the calories.

Worth it!

Has anyone tried the Butterbeer potted cream?
I have and not a fan. I LOVE frozen and hot butterbeer but the potted cream, in my opinion, was a once and done. It reminded me more of flavored marshmallow cream aka marshmallow fluff. I love marshmallow cream but the butterbeer potted cream had a very artificial taste to it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter