• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

do you like south park

Meh, I don't really like it. I'll watch it, but it's not my favorite show in the world.

I'm sorry no...
I don't like their crude humor...it's not even funny rude...(like family guy)...it's just awful and violent and I don't like it at all

Princess Ash said:
I'm sorry no...
I don't like their crude humor...it's not even funny rude...(like family guy)...it's just awful and violent and I don't like it at all

agreed! :)

yeh i lvoe watching south park when it's on cartman is always funny the humour is good and it's not ur normal humour but hey it gets mroe votes than shows like bold and the beautiful or days of our lives
south park is a classic

Princess Ash said:
I'm sorry no...

:worship:

it was alright when it first came out (when i was in the 4th grade and im a senior now..so a while) ...i havent watched it lately.

I perfer South Park, to Family guy. I believe you killed Kenny :goodvibes Don't lie.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter