Do you make your bed in the morning?

Do you make your bed in the morning?

• Yes, always!

• Nope, never!

• Sometimes.

• Other...for the love of Pete, there's always an "other".

Results are only viewable after voting.
I nap a lot so I never make my bed. Exception is when we're having company.

Nope. Im usually trying to come back to it in a few hours. And I want it to be open.

I sleep on a futon so I just toss the whole pile behind the futon and call it made:rotfl: gonna be horible going back to my bed!

Not only do I make my bed but I also make sure that my kids make their bed before we leave the house each morning. It drives me insane if its not done. :headache:

I like for the sheets to air out first. My husband sweats, kids may drool a bit on their pillow cases, etc. I just don't want to make the bed until the sheets air out a little. To me, the sheets look and smell fresher after airing out. I make the beds later in the day though as I do like the beds to be made up at least before we climb in them that night.

Looks like the "always" and the "never/sometimes" group is split! Interesting responses! I feel so much better about not making my bed in the mornings. Lol.

I will continue to proudly not make my bed in the mornings. :lmao:

Thanks all!

I do sort of make the bed every morning but not to glorious standards, it's more just throwing the duvet into place roughly and fluffing the pillows(sometimes placing the cushions on). I wash my current bed set every week and replace with a new one (I have 3 sets which I rotate and I am talking cushions, throw, runner etc with each) and when I put the new one on I do put all the accessories out on it and it looks great for that one day each week, lol! The first thing to go is the runner as the cat likes to pull it off and sleep on so it ends up being washed and put away in the closet, next is the throw which my DD likes to take to cuddle in with when we are reading story books at night and then it's a hit or miss if I decide to use the cushions everyday. Each week it starts off looking great, gradually gets worse day by day and by the end of the week looks a bit messy so it is replaced and cleaned.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter