Do you own any Thirty One bags?

maslex

DIS Veteran
I have to admit that I go through purses like water. I also admit that I am not one to spend much money on them. I get the cheapo Walmart ones. I change my mind on whether I want a small purse or a larger purse very often. I like to change them up a bit and don't recall ever having one for very long.

Anyhow, I was at a graduation party today and someone had this awesome looking tote that I just fell IN LOVE with. (I know it's not a purse but we'll get back to that later) This is the one she had http://www.thirtyonegifts.com/catalog/product/28/catid/6/swid/328c/ I loved the cute flip flop print on it as well. This looks like something I would use often when we go on vacation. I didn't get to talk to this person very much today and actually none of the conversation was about her tote, but I was wondering how sturdy it is? And if you do own one of their purses, how well made are they? Do they last a while? Tell me the good and the bad about these products. :thumbsup2

I have to admit that I go through purses like water. I also admit that I am not one to spend much money on them. I get the cheapo Walmart ones. I change my mind on whether I want a small purse or a larger purse very often. I like to change them up a bit and don't recall ever having one for very long.

Anyhow, I was at a graduation party today and someone had this awesome looking tote that I just fell IN LOVE with. (I know it's not a purse but we'll get back to that later) This is the one she had http://www.thirtyonegifts.com/catalog/product/28/catid/6/swid/328c/ I loved the cute flip flop print on it as well. This looks like something I would use often when we go on vacation. I didn't get to talk to this person very much today and actually none of the conversation was about her tote, but I was wondering how sturdy it is? And if you do own one of their purses, how well made are they? Do they last a while? Tell me the good and the bad about these products. :thumbsup2

I don't know much about them but I have a friend that sells them if you want to chat with her.

In order to get the large utility tote in the flip flop print you must order if before the end of June. It is only available in that pattern for this month. The June special is if you spend $35 you can get a large utility tote for $10.

I own several of the large utility totes and a couple of the purses. So far all of mine have held up well.

If you have anymore questions just let me know.

My 27 yo DD got the lunch tote and I liked it so much that she got me one also. It has held up well and it nice looking.

My dad got my daughter one of the larger totes and she drags it back and forth to work everyday with her extra work clothes, lunch, books, work notes and what she calls her pharmacy (it weighs a ton) and it's held up beautifully.

Liz

I have one of those totes (in a different print) and I love it! Perfect for so many times when I'm carrying a lot of things (like food to family get togethers). It's very sturdy, I pile a lot of weight in it frequently and it holds up well when I do.

I have that tote (just in plain gray). It also has a collapsible cooler that fits inside and a topper.

Can I just tell you how much I love this bag?!? I bought it last October and have used it everyday since. It's our swim bag for the kids daily swimming lessons and I use it all the time for other big things like picnics and to carry stadium blankets to games, food, etc.

I pretty much use it non stop. I want another quite honestly.

When we went to Hawaii last December it was an amazing beach bag too. It collapses flat into suitcases too!!

I have another 31 tote that I use for my workout bag. I love this bag just as much. Again in plain gray.

http://www.thirtyonegifts.com/catalog/product/169/catid/6/

I have 2 large utility totes with lids and the organizing tote. I use them all of the time. They are very durable.

I have that big tote in the trunk of my car. It's nice to keep things contained and it's held up well.

I have that big tote in the trunk of my car. It's nice to keep things contained and it's held up well.

Me too! I bought mine during the clearance. So I ended up with not my first choice color or my forth choice color. But I love that thing. Perfect for lugging in a bunch of groceries, packing up all sports stuff, beach towels.... I need to get another.

I also love the cooler. Perfect size. The roll up blanket not as much, too small IMHO. I hope I can hold off until the next clearance, or at least until the large totes are the special.

I sell thirty one and can tell you they last a long time and are also very sturdy! I took several of there bags on our last Disney trip and never had a problem! :)

The problem I have with 31 products is pretty much the problem I have with most "at home" products.

I think they are grossly over priced.

I have a huge insulated lunch bag, make up bag and a utility tote. I brought them basically because my electrician (a women) was selling them on the side. They are cute but truthfully are they any thing special? no not really. and 30 bucks for a lunch tote?

I have no complaints with the quality, but would I buy them again. Sorry no, 35 bucks for a utility tote? pricey especially with so many similar options out there for 15 bucks. I also keep mine in my trunk right next to one I got at Michaels for 1/2 the price and it wears the same.

Now I'm a coach and kate spade purse carrier. My handbags are leather so I know my coach bag is going to last a life time.

My DDIL sells them and I was not looking forward to having to make a purchase. Until I got to my first party. I am hooked and in a good way.

I went to one last night that my DDIL Anna hosted and had a lovely time. I am not a shopper, do not care about brand names, have never even had a desire to own a Coach bag, and never pay full price for anything, so I needed to really think about what I purchased. There really are some good values in the line, and the sales are good, so I say, give it a try. You'll know if the products are a value or not, and which ones you will use enough to justify the cost.

I think they are over priced.

They may be a bit more expensive, but they have a good company guarantee behind them. I've had to sen one back, no questions, replacement sent right away. I love them, and I never pay full price. The summer and winter clearances are awesome!!!

I have the inside out bag which I really like. It's a nice shape & holds a lot. One of my friends loves their lunch bags.

I have the wristlet, which is what I could afford as I too think they are overpriced. I like the wristlet and other products they carry but can't afford them. Mary

I have that tote! I really like it and it's very durable. I use it on vacation and it is very useful. I put stuff things like shoes, bike helmets, water bottles stuff like that. Then when I get to my destination it's for dirty clothes. Great as a laundry basket that collapses.

I got it as a special deal on GMA or the Today show. I don't think they are super overpriced. I would compare the quality as lands end or ll bean totes. http://www.llbean.com/llb/shop/33381?feat=677-GN1&page=boat-and-tote-bag-open-top They are in the same price range and I would use them the same.

I have that Large Utility Tote in the "Island Damask" pattern & love it.

I also have several smaller totes & make-up bags. Everything has held up very well.

My absolute favorite Thirty-One product is the "Wall Organizer". :love::love:

I don't know how I lived without it before I bought it 2 years ago. It's a life-saver!

I have a wristlet as well.. its cute. I dont know if I'd buy another since there are a lot of wristlet choices cheaper on amazon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter