Do you pay now or after????

daystar

Mouseketeer
Hi,
When you make your PS do they want a credit card to hold your PS???Also if they do, do they charge anything to your credit card????If they want a deposit how much do they charge???
I'm making PS for Chef Mickey, 50's Prime Time, Cinderella's Royal Table, Le Cellier Steakhouse, Donald's Breakfastosaurus and for Rain Forest Cafe.....
Thank you:D

The only one that charges a deposit is Cinderella's Royal Table. I think it's $10 per adult, $5 per child, but someone can correct me on that. It's the only PS for which I had to make a deposit, and the deposit comes off of the total meal cost. I just charged mine to my credit card.

I don't know if you can make PS's for Rainforest Cafe. I've heard that's a first come first served deal.

I recently read a post where the person made a ressie
for the Rainforest Cafe in DD. Here is the number that was listed.
407-827-8500, can't hurt to call and ask. :)
:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

We have a ps for RFC in AK ~ We made it 90 days out. We had to provide a CC for ps for CRT for breakfast and I have heard that on recognised holiday dates they have asked for a CC number to cover the ps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter