Do you prefer cash or card in the parks?

I use all three: gift cards, cash and bank cards.
Disney has ample access to my money, sadly lol
Same!

My family knows me well enough now to give me Disney gift cards for birthday and holidays so I’m always getting those.
Then I need cash for housekeeping tips and I feel naked without cash

Then I use two cards mainly:
Disney visa for the discounts in the park (I have yet to utilize the Disney visa photo opp yet) and my chase visa sapphire rewards for the massive point kick back

A wad of $5s and $10s for tips for Bell Services, Drivers, Room Service, House Cleaning etc. I also have a big problem paying for anything under $5 on a card....that's just me though. Luckily there isn't much in DLR/DCA for under $5! But I always have some cash on me. Growing up in Calif, always carry a reasonable amount of emergency cash anyway in case of Earthquake/power outage and cash/card machines aren't working.

We mainly use card but usually have some cash on hand just in case. Something we just found out is that Disney visa cardholders get 10% off on merchandise and food (at food places listed in photo) and there’s no longer a $50 minimum. And if you load the Disney visa in the app, you get the discount added in automatically for mobile orders.

Attachments

• 8F1B2A40-177A-403A-B1FA-443D7645F58F.png
    8F1B2A40-177A-403A-B1FA-443D7645F58F.png
    64.8 KB · Views: 12
For merchandise purchases I typically do Disney Visa as it gets 10% off most places now. They recently removed the $50 minimum purchase.

We mainly use card but usually have some cash on hand just in case. Something we just found out is that Disney visa cardholders get 10% off on merchandise and food (at food places listed in photo) and there’s no longer a $50 minimum. And if you load the Disney visa in the app, you get the discount added in automatically for mobile orders.
What?! When did this happen? That's an amazing relief to hear! We easily spend more than $50 in merch, but it can be hard to find all the desired items in one store for a single purchase.
I use cash for the housekeeping tips, Disney Visa for situations where I get a discount (merch and some restaurants), and Disney gift cards (including emailed/electronic ones for reloads) from Target to get the 5% off. It basically helps me get a better exchange 💱 rate for my Canadian dollars.

What?! When did this happen? That's an amazing relief to hear! We easily spend more than $50 in merch, but it can be hard to find all the desired items in one store for a single purchase.
I use cash for the housekeeping tips, Disney Visa for situations where I get a discount (merch and some restaurants), and Disney gift cards (including emailed/electronic ones for reloads) from Target to get the 5% off. It basically helps me get a better exchange 💱 rate for my Canadian dollars.
I don’t know!! It was a fantastic surprise!!! One cast member I spoke to said to make sure to let the cast members know because it was fairly new. It even worked at Trolley treats when we bought our kids some candy to take home! ☺️

I carry cash and cards. Just in case their systems go down, I like to have cash. I do, however, split it up between different pockets, etc.....just so that I'm not carrying a wad of cash, all in one pocket.

I prefer to have both cash and card on hand. It really depends on the situation, some vendors may only accept cash, while others may prefer card payments. Plus, cash can be handy for smaller purchases or when I want to stick to a budget. That's why I always make sure to have some cash with me, just in case. With the right cash management tools like those available at 신용카드 현금화, I can easily track my cash spending and stay organized.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter