• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Do you "Raise Eyebrows" While Listening to the Podcasts?

Try listening to the podcast on a crowded subway car at rush hour.

I just think that the people who look at me funny, when I get a big smile, or can't hold back a snicker or giggle are just jealous, yeah that's it.

Pj

I've been known to scare train conductors whilst snorting away to myself whilst they were asking for tickets... :lmao:

Nevermind, as long as they don't kick me off the train, plus the smiles I create on those trains from people who think I'm smiling at them is always nice!

I listen to the podcast while I'm commuting on the T, and I've been known to crack up hysterically on a quiet train. Last week a man asked me what type of podcast I was listening to after a particularly long fit of laughter. When I told them him it was about Disney World he actually got up and moved! I would be offended, but The Dis makes me too happy! :rotfl:

I listen to the podcast while I'm commuting on the T, and I've been known to crack up hysterically on a quiet train. Last week a man asked me what type of podcast I was listening to after a particularly long fit of laughter. When I told them him it was about Disney World he actually got up and moved! I would be offended, but The Dis makes me too happy! :rotfl:

No way!!! He actually got up and moved?:rotfl2: Too funny!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter