Do you recommend Quick Queue?

DisneyParkLover

DIS Veteran
Do you feel the quick queue is worth the money? What about the version with reserved seating for shows? If you are visiting at a not super high crowd time, but trying to do “everything” (rides and big shows), do you think Quick Queue is a necessity or not really needed?

When are you visiting?
In the past, they've had excellent deals for quick queue (and other things) around Black Friday - if you can get it for a good price, I think it's worth it. Or for high crowd times. For lower crowds, it is nice but not really a necessity. If you don't go on the roller coasters, it's not really worth it. Although, we did buy it (Black Friday special) for an early May visit and really put it to excellent use on Infinity Falls - it was godawful hot out so the standby line was over an hour - we went on 3x in maybe 40min-1hr all told. That's a super fun ride.

I’m not sure if it’s still the case, and it may be a bit more expensive, but you used to be able to purchase same day QuickQueue passes in the park gift shops. This would allow you to make the decision based on the actual crowd level you’re experiencing.

Unless you are there for a busy weekend, holiday or popular festival, I don' think it is worth it.

I would skip it. Just get to the park in the morning and you should be able to ride everything without long wait times.

When we renew we may buy a yearly one if it's available.
It's only useful as mentioned on holidays, weekends when kids are out of school, festival weekends.
I can occasionally hit all the coasters by lunchtime then switch to shows without it.

When are you visiting?
In the past, they've had excellent deals for quick queue (and other things) around Black Friday - if you can get it for a good price, I think it's worth it. Or for high crowd times. For lower crowds, it is nice but not really a necessity. If you don't go on the roller coasters, it's not really worth it. Although, we did buy it (Black Friday special) for an early May visit and really put it to excellent use on Infinity Falls - it was godawful hot out so the standby line was over an hour - we went on 3x in maybe 40min-1hr all told. That's a super fun ride.
Thx for posting. What would you consider cost-wise worth it, if you were going on a Friday after Christmas? They are selling it for $38/pp. We are not heavy roller coaster folks but hopefully I'll get DS to try.

Like the other parks, the dynamic pricing on Quick Queue gives you an idea how busy they expect the park to be on any given day. The really cheap days are probably pretty much walk-ons anyways.

The SW coasters are all fairly intense - high, fast, inversions, etc. The other rides won't need Quick Queue in Dec anyways (the water rides won't have long waits in chilly months, if they're even open). So if you aren't really planning to hit more than 1 or 2 of the high intensity coasters, I would skip Quick Queue.

But everyone has different budgets & priorities. Will having Quick Queue encourage your son to try coasters he otherwise would not? They really are great coasters! Also may need to consider height requirements.

Thanks for your quick reply. Does anyone know if quick queue unlimited includes the new pipeline coaster? Also it's looking like the day we want to go (12/29) will have highs in the mid 50s so debating if it's worth it.

You can buy QQ with reserved show seating with or without "1 time Pipeline." Otherwise no.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter