Do you Remember a Breakfast Show at Pioneer Hall

massmickeypal

Mouseketeer
Around 1988 we went to a character breakfast at Pioneer Hall. Chip and Dale and Donald Duck in a Davy Crockett cap were the characters we remember. There was a cast that was dancing and singing. We loved this show. It looked like it was popular. Does anyone have a link to video, remember the show or know why it was cancelled? What are your memories?

Yep..it was a highlight of our trip to WDW with my kids. They are now 31 and 28. We took them starting when they were 4 and 2 years old. My older kids never had the opportunity to go to it as the show didn't last too many years...or it seemed that way to me. Loved that show!

I remember the show as well. Our family used to love it. We still miss it today. It is to bad that they took it away.

YES!!! and the TDF chocolate chip muffins. I took my mother and my oldest daughter to one of the last shows there in the early 90s. Can't remember the exact year..it was too long ago lol

We went in 1990! My only trip to WDW onsite, in Fort Wilderness when I was 9! My dad was chosen to go onstage with the dancers. :)

We always went to the chip and dale breakfast when I was a kid! Liver Lips "ate" my chocolate muffin and I never did care for that bear after that :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter