Do You Smoke?

Do You Smoke?

• Yes, I smoke tobacco (but nothing else).

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Yes, I smoke, but not tobacco.

Votes: 7 4.3%
  • Yes, I smoke both tobacco and "other plant matter."

Votes: 4 2.5%
  • No, I don't smoke.

Votes: 145 90.1%

• Total voters
I don't smoke anything.
I've tried a couple of things a couple of times but just don't get anything out of it.
My parents don't smoke and neither do my siblings so I'm not around the influence.
I will say that I enjoy the smell of cigarette smoke when someone is smoking.
I'm glad my house and clothes do not smell of smoke all the time.
Don't think I could be in a relationship with someone that does.

I will say that I enjoy the smell of cigarette smoke when someone is smoking.

I actually like the smell of some forms of pipe tobacco or cigar smoke. It's... comforting, in an odd way. Of course, that's not true of all forms of pipe and cigar tobacco. Especially cigars. My dad used to smoke these big horking cigars that smelled like he was smoking a turd.

Never tried. The closest was once when I found a used wooden cigarette holder and kind of just sucked it in like there was a cigarette attached. It was nasty and I never had a desire to try a real one.

It kind of hit home the last time I met an old family friend who was dying of lung cancer.

I don't smoke, I tried it once and didn't see the appeal. I didn't even know how to inhale without choking so I dropped that quick.
My DH smokes when he was young, but gave it up tontrqin for the NYC marathon. He never went back, but he does enjoy a good cigar now and then to relax.

Nope but both my parents did and my honey does. I hate my hair and clothes smelling like smoke when I don't smoke so honey is not allowed to smoke in the bedroom. You have to go from the bedroom through the master bath to get to the closet so even though I know even smoking in the living room causes the smoke to get into the entire house, it is less pervasive in my clothes that way. He also does not smoke in my car, his car and truck are his domain and he does smoke there so if I ride with him I just live with it. I try to not walk through the living room in the mornings when I'm ready to go to work, I go through the dining room to get to the kitchen to get to the garage to sort of avoid heavy smoke going in my clothes. I'm thinking of buying a Dyson air purifier to put in the living room but I need to research whether it will do any good. Oh, my Daddy died of lung cancer, my honey happened to be outside smoking at the time Daddy took his last breath.

Nope never did
Bad for your health
Cost too much money
Makes your teeth more yellow
Makes your breath stink
Makes your clothes stink

I'm shocked, SHOCKED, that a poster going by the name rastahomie smokes pot.

Totally shocked.

Yep.

Hey now, I never actually said "pot." I said "other plant matter." You drew that conclusion on your own! :crazy2:

Could be cloves for all you know (wink wink).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter