Do you think 1st world countries have alien spacecraft in their possession?

Sorry, no. That's not to say I don't believe in other intelligent life in the Universe. I'm more in favour of the existence of simpler lifeforms, such as a form of yeast?

No, not at all, not even a little. Rationally, where is all the military equipment etc. going to be tested if not in the US and not under the cover of darkness when most people are sleeping or otherwise distracted?

Always thought all the stories were concocted to avoid questions about secret stuff in development. What better way to avoid questions than to make people afraid to ask them? Fear also keeps people away. The probing stories are probably about people getting roofied, being abused and seeing flashes of lights while drugged, whose abusers also probably enjoyed the cover of discrediting victims who would be silenced by shame. Over time the whole thing took on a life of its own. It's messed up but I think the whole ball of wax has very rational human roots. I don't know anything for certain about the stories but I know for certain it ain't aliens.

Yes, of course. How arrogant are we to think we are the only living things in millions of galaxies? And the government is not forthcoming with anything that could lead to mass panic or the citizens actually being informed and educated.

The physics of long distance space travel just make it pretty much impossible. It would just be a ridiculous amount needed to get to even near light speed travel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter