Do you think 2 days is enough?

kittyab

DIS Veteran
Will 2 days be enough with park to park passes? We will be there first week of Feb.

Depending on what you want to do/see... if want to see every little thing and/or spend a lot of time in an area (Harry Potter stuff for example), then maybe need more time. But 2 days at a low crowd time you should be able to see the majority of both parks.

We were there in May.
We were staying in a resort that included the express pass.
With the express pass, we rode every ride as many times as we wanted to in under 2 days. I don't think we missed any rides and rode many several times.

We covered a lot In a four full day time period
A slow time period trip

Will 2 days be enough with park to park passes? We will be there first week of Feb.

As the previous posters replied, it depends. It depends on how much you want to do (and re-do) and your pacing. Prioritize your "must do" / "would like to do" / "if there's time" / and "no interest" rides and shows and if you want more help let us know.

I've managed to do both parks in a day with express on a quiet day so it can be done.
Depends if you want to watch parades/shows though

Again, it is personal preference. We're in the parks about 3.5 days. We reride favorite rides, catch shows, spend time soaking up the HP areas and consider meals part of the experience. Two days would feel short for us but we also go during the Christmas season so there's more to do.

You won't get to see and do *everything* at both parks, but IMO its enough time to cover the headliners and priority attractions for you. We were there the first week of Feb last year and it was pretty quiet, which will help. Express pass is always a good option too if you're worried about time.

When Universal is our main "reason" to be in Orlando, we say do 5 days (and we stay at a hotel with express passes included). But, we like to swim at the hotel, my kid can spend three hours just at Knockturn Alley, and I like to eat sit-down meals here and there (and we do all three parks). HOWEVER, this Christmas, when it'll be PACKED, we decided to add a couple of days to a trip just to add Universal. But, we only plan on doing the following: staying in line forever for Hagrid, seeing castle show, spending three hours in Knockturn Alley (ok, really that may be overboard, but my kid would do it!), and drinking hot butter beer. Anything else will be a bonus.

We will be in Orlando for 7 days on this trip and I dont want every day be at the parks. We are staying at SSR. We are hoping to have some resort time and just walk around Disney Springs too.

who is in your travel party?
February isn't a bad time to travel so i think it is doable.

Me and DBF went the week of Thanksgiving last year and he had never been. 2 Days was perfect. Utilizing single rider helped too
Gringotts 2x (one single rider)
Transformers 3x (two single rider)
Spider man 2x (one single rider)
Hulk 2x (both single rider)
Did spells around Hogwarts/Hogsmeade
Had a sit down dinner
Plus, we left rather early the first day because that was our arrival day and we were exhausted

We didn't feel like we were rushing at all either.
We are doing the 3 day 3 park p2p this year just to be able to see volcano bay

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter