Do you think Anson Mount is cute and handsome?

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
Ever since I learned he played Black Bolt in Marvel movies I began having a crush on Anson Mount and think he is really cute with a capital C and he has replaced Jeremy Renner as my new crush. Do you think Anson Mount is cute too? I didn't even know he was in the Star Trek series that's on Paramount+ and then I started seeing Youtube clips of him and I just blushed. Plus I think his name is weird because I have never seen anyone named Anson aside from Anson Williams from Happy Days and to me Anson sounds like answer but how he got famous i'll never know because he looks handsome indeed. Now if only I had Anson Mount posters for my room

I think Anson Mount should be more noticed on TV and movies because other than the Star Trek series he's in on Paramount+ and Marvel's Inhumans Anson is one of those actors that few people know about and he should be more famous in Hollywood. I remember seeing him as Black Bolt at the time I was gonna get my Black Bolt plushie and remember falling in love with Black Bolt and then I researched more on Anson Mount and discovered that girls really think he's cute and handsome. My mom was watching one of his shows and she really adored Anson Mount too and thought he was very adorable as well

I had to look up who he was as I’m not into Marvel movies and we don’t stream so haven’t seen the new Star Trek. I probably wouldn’t watch it anyway. I do think he is very cute though!

He was the star of Hell of Wheels, which ran for several years.
He is handsome and has a very nice voice as well. I followed him on Facebook for a couple of years.
Oh, the Hell on Wheels guy! He looks way better clean-cut with short hair. The character look in that show definitely wasn’t my type.

Was Anson Mount a movie star before crossing over to TV. Because I notice that he was in the movie Crossroads and so was that his first ever movie role?

p21449609_b_h8_aa.jpg

I only began watching Marvel's Inhumans because Anson Mount was in it and I do plan to see Star Trek Strange New Worlds just so I can see Anson Mount on it. And I just LOVE the way he sings and his voice which reminds me of Kelsey Grammer's voice. Every morning the song from the Star Trek Strange New Worlds soundtrack Status Report is currently in my morning music playlist and my mother always laughs when I play it and she knows i'm up when she hears Status Report and says "Oh My Goodness is that Anson Mount singing?' and she walks in to my room and my mom comes in and says "My gosh Dodger you must be really in love with Anson a lot" and I just smile. I do like his name though because it makes me think of answer and the phrase Is That Your Final Answer from Who Wants To Be A Millionaire and I would call him Final Anson as a nickname because it sounds cool

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter