Do you think I'll get it?

cw62803

Mouseketeer
I have a BCV studio reservation from Tue. July 4 - July 11. I have Monday July 3 on waitlist. What do you think my chances are for getting that waitlisted night?

I have been on a waitlist at BCV for May 9th for over 2 months. I had been very lucky with 1 night wait lists, but am actually sort of losing hope. So, for July 3rd I would also be a bit pessimistic. However, I do believe in pixiedust: So, I'll send some your way.

Honestly, I do not really need the 9th....we get in late on the 9th, can spend the night near airport for cheap (Marriott points) then show up early on the 10th and enjoy SAB early and not waste my DVC points. There, I said it, now maybe the WL will come through!!:)

Unfortunately it is impossible to say, but it is good that you are only looking for one night and that it is the 3rd not the 4th. Best of luck!

I have a BCV studio reservation from Tue. July 4 - July 11. I have Monday July 3 on waitlist. What do you think my chances are for getting that waitlisted night?
If it's a 1 night WL, I'd say very high. I'd let it run to 7 days out but also stalk the website. Make a backup plan.

I just lucked into July 3rd standard view at Boardwalk - we had been planning to stay off site our first night but this will be way more convenient. Wasn't there one minute, was the next. Never say never!

I just lucked into July 3rd standard view at Boardwalk - we had been planning to stay off site our first night but this will be way more convenient. Wasn't there one minute, was the next. Never say never!
I was able to get a garden view at Boardwalk for the 3rd. Maybe I'll see you there. I'll be the incredibly good-looking guy. If my waitlist for Beach Club comes through, it will be a clean transaction because both the Beach Club and garden view at BW go for the same number of points.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter