Do you think Sat 4/6 (Dapper Day) will be better than a weekday since most MK are blocked?

imjen

DIS Veteran
We are taking our family to So. Cal during spring break the first week of April. We are only doing 2 day, 1 park with Genie+ tickets. We can go any day between 4/2 and 4/6. I was thinking that due to most MK being blocked on Fri 4/5 and Sat 4/6, those might be the better days, but with April 6 being part of Dapper Day (website says Expo on the 6th Dapper Day at DL on the 7th), I'm not sure. What are your thoughts?

Last edited:
Dapper Day is actually Sunday 4/7. You will see some people who are there for the event for the weekend (the Expo runs both days), but Sunday is the day.

Oh shooot, we were planning to go that weekend. I'd rather avoid any extra crowds. Hmmmm.

Dapper Day has always been packed in my experience. It's fun, but very crowded. Though it's also spring break season, so even weekdays will probably be crowded.
Is Saturday, the expo day, as crowded at the parks as Sunday when you've been there? Would you prefer going on the weekdays instead of Saturday?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter