Do you think the days of handing your phone to photo-pass is over?

CampbellzSoup

Son. Husband. Father.
I was thinking the days of handing your phone over to the photopass photographers is probably over that’s an easy way to spread germs as people take their phones everywhere and anywhere....and they can’t wear gloves as they’ll be a liability of dropping phones.

What do you guys think?

Yep. I think you’re right. No point in contaminating the photopass person anymore.

Reactions: cm8

Not only over because of germs, but Disney is not making money if you do not purchase the photo.

This too shall pass. And all will behold the arrogance of the experience that is life. Give it six months.

So this may change back.

That being said I work in tech and from talking with countless companies many are talking about taking today's WFH policies and applying some variation in the future as they are seeing employees not lose much productivity or possibly game some (since they don't distract each other as much).

Its been in the cards for a while now that the world is going to be shifting more and more digital with less interaction. I personally think something like handing your phone over to a CM is going to be less common because of the guests not because of a Disney policy.

When we look back in 10 years we are going to say how much 2020 changed our life just like 2001. I bet there were some people who thought airport security would go back to normal after a couple years as well.

Yep. I think you’re right. No point in contaminating the photopass person anymore.

There's also the cross-contamination factor that occurs from phone to phone that the PhotoPass photographer transmits between guests, as well.

I think Disney should consider lowering the cost of PhotoPass and/or Memory Maker in order to encourage guests to go that route, especially if they decide to no longer permit the PhotoPass photographers to handle guest's cell phones.

I think Disney should consider lowering the cost of PhotoPass and/or Memory Maker in order to encourage guests to go that route, especially if they decide to no longer permit the PhotoPass photographers to handle guest's cell phones.

Disney Drop the Price

• Love
Reactions: cm8
I think it will for a short time and then return to them taking photos with your phone/camera, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter