Do you tour the parks in the rain?

Unless it's really cold (40s or lower), we power through rainy days. My husband always brings a backpack with flip flops in a ziplock bag for each person in our party, and if the rain is more than a light one, we take off our sneakers and socks, put on the flip flops, and store the sneakers and socks in the ziplock bags in the backpack. I also wear some kind of pants that are either cropped or can be pushed up, because I hate the way jeans wick the water up your legs if there are puddles (so leggings/joggers work well for this). We also always bring and wear packable raincoats (mine reaches my mid-thigh, and is by a brand called Joules) that fold up extremely small and are easy to fit in the backpack. All of these items help us to power through and take advantage of the low crowds on rainy days.

Absolutely! Last weekend was the perfect example - a full day of rain and zero lines!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter