Do you use Magic bands to get into the pools?

puppytrainer

Mouseketeer
We are staying at BCV in June. Do we use MB to get into the pools and can we get in once we check out? Our flight doesn't leave until 5pm so we would like to swim for a while after checking out. I was curious if we'll run into any problems? Thanks!

Can't comment specifically on BCV, but stayed at SSR recently and we didn't need to use our magic bands to access the pool. I would suggest that even if you did, as charging privileges, dining plans and park tickets stay active until midnight on the night of check out you would still be good.

I think you should be fine for the day, as pp stated it stays active for everything else. As for the pools I guess it depends on if you r pool is gated. I stayed at AoA in Oct and the bracelet was needed to enter the pool area. Not certain if all pools are gated yet.

When we were at BCV in September we used the magicbands to get in the SAB, we did not try on our last day. Maybe call the resort cuz I would think it would still work since you are checking out that day.

not all pools are gated but if they are you need your MB or room key card. Now if there not gated you still need your MB or key card with you in case it gets crowded and they star checking ID's (MB), no ID no pool time.:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter