• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Do you want a coupon from the 2018 Birnbaum Guide? Having a giveaway...

AlohaNow

DIS Veteran
**** CURRENT LIST IN POST #10 ****

Hey Budget Boarders! I got the 2018 Birnbaum Guide while we were still planning for WDW. Our fall plans morphed into a cruise instead, so no WDW for us this year! So I have all 48 coupons and they are good through 12/31/18. If you are interested in having any of the coupons, I'd be happy to pop them in the mail and send them to you - just PM me. If you are familiar with the guide then you know what all the usual suspects are; I won't take the time to list them all here. We had planned to use the DiveQuest one for sure! There is also Splitsville, Dolphins in Depth, Aqua Tour, fishing excursion, Sammy Duvall's, etc. Most are 10% off, but some are 20%. Many Disney Springs retailers as well. Just let me know!

Last edited:
Hey Budget Boarders! I got the 2018 Birnbaum Guide while we were still planning for WDW. Our fall plans morphed into a cruise instead, so no WDW for us this year! So I have all 48 coupons and they are good through 12/31/18. If you are interested in having any of the coupons, I'd be happy to pop them in the mail and send them to you - just PM me. If you are familiar with the guide then you know what all the usual suspects are; I won't take the time to list them all here. We had planned to use the DiveQuest one for sure! There is also Splitsville, Dolphins in Depth, Aqua Tour, fishing excursion, Sammy Duvall's, etc. Most are 10% off, but some are 20%. Many Disney Springs retailers as well. Just let me know!

Sent you a message :thanks:

Yep, lucky you, it is still available! If you provide an address via PM I can have it in tomorrow's outgoing mail. I'm so happy that you are able to use it!

How much is the Splitsville one? I'd be interested in that one!

There was nothing for the AMC theater, and the Splitsville is now gone. If you google up the 2017 list of coupons, it very closely mirrors the 2018 book. Still lots of good ones left!

I will list only what is left and try my best to update by removing from this list as coupons are taken:

- Erwin Pearl $25 off $150+
- Curl 10%
- Duncan 20%
- House of Blues 20% off lunch OR 10% off dinner
- House of Blues 15% off merch of $30+
- Paradiso 37 10% off food at lunch or dinner
- Pop Gallery 10%
- China Pavilion 10%
- Spice Road Table 10%
- Restaurant Marrakesh 10%
- DVC select dates at Hilton Hilton 10% or 20%
- DVC select dates at Vero Beach 10% or 20%
- Super Dry $15 off
- Sammy Duvall's 15% off activities
- Owner's Locker one-time membership fee waived
- L'Occitane en Provence 10% off select merch
- Edward Beiner 15%
- Melissa 10%
- Paddlefish 10%

Last edited:
If you still have the PLanet Hollywood and golf one, I would love it! I can't figure out how to PM!

Fishing coupon received in the mail today! We have a red eye flight to Orlando from California on Saturday...THANKS AGAIN!!!!!
Hope we catch the Big One :boat:

Bumping for updated list in Post #10. Just PM for any coupons that you may want!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter