Do you want to build a snowman? Well, you can't.

Rebekkap

Australian Mouseketeer!
Went to the tennis today specifically to experience what the media releases called "a mini Disneyland in hisense arena." I was terribly" disappointed. I'd say if you've been to any actual Disney parks don't bother.

This is what they said on the website "DISNEY AT THE AUSTRALIAN OPEN- KIDS ARE FREE ON THE FINAL WEEKEND

For the very first time Disney is coming to the Australian Open for 3 days only and the best news is that kids are free on the weekend!
Bring the family to Hisense Arena to cool off in Elsa’s Frozen Ice Rink, climb aboard Jake's pirate ship and get lost in Tinker Bell’s interactive maze.
Plus, create your own magic in Andy’s Toy Room before racing through Radiator Springs with Lightning McQueen and bumping fists with Baymax from Big Hero 6.
So bring the kids to the tennis and Get Closer to the magic of Disney. Friday January 30, Saturday January 31 and Sunday February 1."

There was no racing through radiator springs - nothing even moved! It was like the display you'd get in a shop, with a few lame extras. Ñothing like the standards of Disney elsewhere.

But the worst thing was they wouldn't let adults do the activities they had set up, like building a "snowman" - despite there being no queue when I got there, and no kids doing it. SO not the spirit of Disney!

Wow, that's weird! Personally I wouldn't have expected it to be anything like Disney, but for them to blatantly lie about what was there is a bit sh*tty :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter