Do you watch little kid shows?

Well, it might depend on the definition. I definitely watch a ton of cartoons, some that are generally for kids - lots of Disney stuff. I like watching stuff I grew up with. I don't so much watch stuff targeted at the preschool set - like Disney Jr. stuff (though I have been tempted to give Young Jedi Adventures a look since I'm a huge Star Wars fan). So you know, I watch stuff I like regardless of the age group really.

Animated yes, but kid specific I don’t think so.
I mean stuff like Coco and Cars isn’t for little kids right?
But I am a big fan of Archer (definitely not for kids)

of the current ones i enjoy bluey and big city greens.

Disney movies, yes of course. When my 3 year old grandson is over, he and I watch Where's Chicky, Bluey and a variety of Mickey Mouse shows (Clubhouse, Funhouse, Speed Racers, etc.).

I watch some Disney and Pixar things. I like the shorts.
More so when grand son is over. Then it is more kid oriented. He likes Bluey, Last Kids on Earth and some others I don't watch unless he is here

Not anymore. Did when our kids were growing up. Sesame Street, Mr. Roger’s Neighborhood, The Flintstones, probably others I’ve forgotten as our kids are 47 and 45 years old😁

I collect old Nickelodeon shows from the 80s and 90s so I do quite often as well as sitcoms from the different decades and a whole bunch of game shows. Helps keep me a kid at heart and I love it!

Not anymore. Did when our kids were growing up. Sesame Street, Mr. Roger’s Neighborhood, The Flintstones, probably others I’ve forgotten as our kids are 47 and 45 years old😁

The Flintstones really wasn't originally a kid's show. It was more like The Simpsons of its day.

I collect old Nickelodeon shows from the 80s and 90s so I do quite often as well as sitcoms from the different decades and a whole bunch of game shows. Helps keep me a kid at heart and I love it!

you would love my collection of stuff-lots of old animated shows and sitcoms. my adult kids don't quite understand why i'm so dogged on hanging on to them when i could just stream many until i literaly show them how some of the sets i have include episodes that were eliminated from rerproduction/airing after their initial showing (oldest now understands this a bit more since finding out that the current videos of bluey contain episodes that disney deemed inappropriate to air so they've never been shown in the u.s.-yup, it's in their collection now).

Years ago I got "stuck" watching Barney the Dinosaur with the grand kids. shudder. Now i carefully check the ratings/synopsis of a kids show before committing to watching it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter