Do you wear shorts in the summer

Absolutely!

I used to wonder if sometimes the shorts I wear are too short . My kids and DH are ok with them.

I wear regular clothes into work and change into scrubs. I walked in and one of the docs was standing there.
He looked at me and said , damn nice legs.
I just said thx and smiled.

But Ive been loving it. Extra nice to hear since I'll be 50 in a few short years.

Long pants for me, even in summer, except for lounging in the house. I just feel kind of dumb as a grown man in public wearing shorts, except at the beach or the gym. I understand my opinion isn't held by the typical American, but to each his own.

:laughing:, I wear them all the time but no offense taken ( you phrased it well) I got to do what I like, plus I have sexy legs, but I got to admit your thought has ran thru my mind :rotfl:

I live in Tennessee I live in shorts. I wear on my first shift job. On my second shift I can wear shorts. I work baseball park. In no way h@ll I am pants in the summer unless force too.

Yes. I even get to wear them to work. My DH doesn't wear long pants from Memorial day until October. Unless he has to.

Kae

Heck yeah!! Almost all year round. Too stinkin hot not to wear them:rotfl:

For the sake of vanity I probably went 10 years without ever putting on a pair of shorts or a tank top - hated my thighs and upper arms :rolleyes1. This included during summer trips to Disney and the Carribean. I'd suffer it out in capris and a t-shirt UNTIL that fateful day in San Juan, PR, where it was 108 and 92% humidity. I might as well have been wearing a snow suit! Shorts and a tank saved me from heat exhaustion and my "parts" didn't look quite so bad with a tan (who knew?). :rotfl2:

I start wearing shorts on about March 15th, and continue through the end of November. (I do make an exception and wear pants for formal occasions or family meals on holidays and the like.) I find them far more comfortable (I work inside at a desk basically all the time).

Just to be clear, I live in New England.

I may wear shorts once or twice in summer.

I live in sundresses & maxis all summer long.

Yes almost year round.

It's hot 10 months of the year here. We've even worn shorts on New year's day.

Today it's 95 with a heat index of 113.

I wear shorts every single day of the year, unless I am traveling in a cold country, which is seldom.

I wear shorts in the summer, not short shorts but regular ones. I've seen worse looking legs than mine wear them, so I really don't care what people think. :)

Jeans are just too hot for summer most of the time. I do have some capris that I wear too. Not into skirts and dresses much except for a wedding or a funeral.

DH wears shorts too, now if I could just get him to wear short socks with his shoes when he wears them. :worried:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter