Do You Wear Your Mask....

Yes. Anytime I interact with anybody else, even if it’s for a few seconds. I don’t understand anybody who doesn’t. 🤷‍♀️
Because the risk is all but infinitesimal. I also don't:
* Wipe down delivery boxes (or leave them in the garage/outside for 'x' hours).
* Change clothes immediately when getting home
* Put clothes into wash immediately when getting home
* Replate takeout/delivery food

Because the risk is all but infinitesimal. I also don't:
* Wipe down delivery boxes (or leave them in the garage/outside for 'x' hours).
* Change clothes immediately when getting home
* Put clothes into wash immediately when getting home
* Replate takeout/delivery food

I don’t do any of those, either, but I still wear a mask when interacting with people face to face.

I do not think any drive throughs here take cash. Or at least it says contactless/credit card preferred.

I think both in n out and chick fil a here have those signs. They usually have long lines and the line does go quick but there are employees taking your order right at your car window and usually not through a speaker. Even if I place and order for pick up and they are bringing it out to my car I will wear a mask. even if i am in the passenger seat and I am ordering or not i will wear a mask.

I haven't found any that didn't take cash, but of course they often recommend ordering online or via app where one just needs an order number to pick up. Curbside/parking lot pickup so far has only been via app.

It's kind of weird how different places handle it. I picked up a pizza at a local place and at one time they were using a pizza paddle to handle any cash.

The only drive through I have been solo to is the bank a couple times, and although I had it in the car, they needed to compare my face to my license, so I left it off. Of course, the tellers are indoors and I am about 15 feet away outdoors, so not much direct interaction. Unfortunately my bank doesn’t let you do deposits by phone and I don’t trust a cash deposit in an ATM (checks, yes, but not cash). I have been to Chick-Fil-A with family a couple times, and since they have people coming to take your order, we were all masked.

Yes but no judgement if you don't. If they wanted you to wear one there would be a sign up.
We have only done Chick fil a and Starbucks drive through. Both have signs on the menu asking you to put your mask on at the windows.

The drive thru at the fast food places here are way too congested with food delivery drivers. It is easier and faster to just order it on Uber Eats or Door Dash.

I love reading our neighborhood NextDoor and FaceBook around dinner time. "Who ordered Burger King? We have your order here." "Did someone get our Great Greek? They said it was delivered but it wasn't." " we have your Great Greek but not our Sugerfry. Anyone get a random SugarFry?"

Chick-Fil-A is the only one I trust.

They are being super-careful & have a really good touch-free method for delivering the food to customers.

We’re traveling on Sunday, &, since Chick-Fil-A isn’t open on Sundays, I have NO IDEA what we’re going to do.

We have 3 Chick Fil A near us and each one has closed multiple times due to COVID outbreaks. Once a week a news station here lists restaurants, stores, schools, child care centers, and other businesses that have had outbreaks. Chick Fil A is one of the most frequent restaurants on the lists for the metro area. They haven't even allowed indoor ordering or dining since March.

Yes, I do. I have it out, and as soon as I pull up I put it on before rolling my window down. The person serving doesn't know how 'safe' I am, and I do it for that person as much as I do it for me.
That's what we do as well.

Covid World is so STRANGE-who would ever imagined we would one day be ordering Big Macs wearing a McMASK!lol

We joke that in Covid World are you supposed to NOT wear a Mask when robbing a Bank!lol :)

I wear a mask anytime I'm near another person outside of my house, no matter how fleeting our interaction is. When I'm at a drive-thru, when I get curbside, even when I get curbside at Target, even though they put the bags directly in the back of my car, lol. It doesn't inconvenience me in any way and I figure it's the least I can do since they have to interact with people all day.

I’ve only been through a drive through a few times since March, but yes, of course, I wear my mask. I actually have it on as I order as well. I can be understood just as clearly with my mask on at the drive through. It’s not like anyone is reading my lips when I order.
Having dealt with a lot of people wearing masks, it can sound a little bit muffled. The person taking my order is in a kitchen where they're close enough to other employees that they're required to be masked. I can generally tell what they're saying though.

Having dealt with a lot of people wearing masks, it can sound a little bit muffled. The person taking my order is in a kitchen where they're close enough to other employees that they're required to be masked. I can generally tell what they're saying though.

Yes. Possibly. I think it depends on the mask.

I only have trouble understanding people when I’m face to face with someone. I guess I rely on lips and facial expressions more than I realize.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter