Do

Well, I'm sure you know the Bible says the eyes are "the window to your soul"...

:cool1: You'd better keep those glasses on. ;) :rotfl2:

Where is this in the bible?

eta: Yes, I always wear perscription Oakley sunglasses. I'm trying hard to teach my children to protect their eyes as well.

I definitely do... I am petrified of macular degeneration (yeah, I'm only 23, but so what, now is the time to protect!). I think my eyes are so used to the sunglasses that they definitely hurt when I am not wearing them.

Never without them anymore. They hide all the fine lines (aka wrinkles) around my eyes and take at least 5 years off, well worth every penny:thumbsup2

My favorite pair of sunglasses broke yesterday :sad: :sad: :sad:
They are perscription, and they are NOT going to be cheap to replace :sad2:

To answer your initial question........
Yes, I always wear sunglasses outside - if not, I will get a screaming headache:headache:
I also ALWAYS wear sunglasses when I go out to run/walk - I don't want people recognizing me or making eye contact with me while I'm out - weird I know ::yes::
I also just like the way they look:cool2:

If perscription sunglasses weren't so expensive - I would have tons of them, because I love them!!!!:)

I like sunglasses exept whenever i wear them im afraid theirs gonna be this huge tan line around my eyes and I'll look like a racoon :)

Of course I wear my sunglasses! How am I supposed to look cool, mysterious and sexy without them? :rolleyes1

:cool2:

When I have them! Thanks for the reminder. :teeth: I have to stop at the ophthalmologist's office and see if they got them right yet. :rolleyes: Last time I'll go with "sunglass" frames. I can't see properly out the sides without feeling sick. :( They're trying to "flatten them out" some. LOL! Knew I should have gotten regular frames with the lenses rather than DK "sunglasses."

:teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter