• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Documents?

Brika

Mouseketeer
I haven't recieved any documents from disney... should I be? I saw on a trip report a cool book with luggage tags etc... We have nothing except our reservation confirmation that I printed.

I should see your paperwork come through about 35-45 days out from your cruise saildate.

I haven't recieved any documents from disney... should I be? I saw on a trip report a cool book with luggage tags etc... We have nothing except our reservation confirmation that I printed.

If you book late for you trip, not sure how it would reach you on time. Call them up and ask them. As a backup the cruise documents are available online for you to fill up and print it out.

Yes, we booked late. :D I just found the contract and the signature form online. I suppose we won't get anything by mail now. Just making sure I have everything I need. :goodvibes

The only thing you really use out of the cruise documents (assuming you have done online checkin and printed those two signature pages) are the luggage tags. That said, the porters will have extra tags and tags for those that don't have theirs at the port, simply ask there and you can fill them out.

I booked late too and got my doscuments in thne mail litteraly one week before I sailed. Disney knows how imporatant these actual tickets and luggage tags are to their guests as they are one of the few cruiseline still actually mailing these things. Prayfully you'll get them before you leave for your cruise, but if not call them and they can walk you through the online process. I know the agents kept telling me not to panic even though they showed they had been shipped and then gave me a call back by date just incase they never did come.

I am not sure if you said, but when is your cruise? You might still have time.

We have done 4 Disney cruises. On 2 of those cruises, we did not get our documents until the day before we left. It was very stressful. However, the Disney Cruise Line people I talked to on the phone said that it was not that big of a deal. They had everything we needed either on line or at the port.

So, relax and enjoy your cruise! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter