Does anybody own a Toyota Rav 4?

Barb A.

Mouseketeer
I am thinking about buying a Rav 4 and was wondering if anybody had any opinions on them.

Yup - have a 1999 Toyota Rav 4 and haven't had any problems with it yet. I love it.

My friend got one last year... Quite nice... although I found it quite expensive for such a small car! ( I prefer mid-size SUVs like the Highlander. :) )

<font color=navy>I have one, and it's great for our family. I got a very basic one in 1997 - has a/c and power steering, and that's about it. We have a rack on top, and I've taken it camping several times, and on trips to El Paso (about a 12 hour drive) a few times, too.

I get about 23 miles to the gallon, and it takes 13 gallons.

I'm only 5' - so it's perfect.

However, the tall ones would find it cramped (just ask Dan Murphy :p ).

It also isn't as quiet as the more luxury cars - I mean, the car itself is great, but you can hear the outside noise --- as opposed to my dad's Avalon that kind of just surrounds you in comfort & quiet, unless you're playing the radio or something.

I'm satisfied with my little RAV-4. :)

We have a 2001 with the "new" body Style!:p :p We absolutely LOVE this car.....and my Mickey Antenna Topper looks great on it!;) :p

I bought one for my husband in 1997...it was supposed to be passed down to my daughter when she started driving in 2000...he still has it! ;) It's been very reliable; no complaints.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter