• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Does anyone else ever get frustrated?

We visit just often enough so that these annoyances fade away as we book our trips. We rotate between trips to the beach or lake and then various other vacations, from international travel to national parks. Each trip is going to have some type of travel annoyance, particularly one where flights are involved. I used to love flying but it has become a giant PITA.

When we get annoyed or frustrated during a theme park trip, we end up going back to the resort for a nice break. It might mean less park time but we end up feeling refreshed and relaxed. The crowds are real. We don't travel off-peak anymore, so it means crowds, crowds, and more crowds.

My biggest pet peeve is that they let OI have a meet up the weekend before one of the busiest weeks of the year. We've been going for several years on the weekend before Thanksgiving (pre-covid - skipped a couple years) and this was our first year overlapping with a meetup. I've never seen so many rides down at Universal. At one point Hagrids, RRR, and Hulk were all down for at least an hour at the same time. IMO running the rides extra-long that weekend isn't fair to day guests coming in for an already busy week.

My biggest pet peeve is that they let OI have a meet up the weekend before one of the busiest weeks of the year. We've been going for several years on the weekend before Thanksgiving (pre-covid - skipped a couple years) and this was our first year overlapping with a meetup. I've never seen so many rides down at Universal. At one point Hagrids, RRR, and Hulk were all down for at least an hour at the same time. IMO running the rides extra-long that weekend isn't fair to day guests coming in for an already busy week.

I got frustrated at Mel's on Wednesday. It took 42 mins to get our food AFTER we ordered it. The staff and managers had NO CLUE what they were doing or were supposed to do.

The line was backup around the building and they even stopped taking orders.

There were about 10 of us that voiced our concerns to the manager on duty but they it didn't help.

This weeks vent is about people that just toss their garbage wherever they are at that moment in time! On the benches in Diagon Alley, NEXT TO A TRASH CAN?!? In a planter in Jurassic Park!!!! watching your kid toss garbage from their stroller and telling them to STOP, but then not picking it up......ughhhh....I could go on and on....
At Cabana Bay, where you placed your own order and got your own drinks but leave the table full of your trash and trays as you walk away.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter